• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

UK consumers will have chlorinated chickens shoved down their throat

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    That your choice of venue speaks volumes.
    Well it was a holiday to Orlando mainly consisting of days at Disney or Universal so choices were limited!

Hoping to spend some time in Tampa next time we go to try and get away from the tourist areas.

What's not to like about Denny's?

https://www.dennys.com/food/slams/

Om nom nom

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
      Well it was a holiday to Orlando mainly consisting of days at Disney or Universal so choices were limited!

Hoping to spend some time in Tampa next time we go to try and get away from the tourist areas.

What's not to like about Denny's?

https://www.dennys.com/food/slams/

Om nom nom
      I must admit I do love Orlando, I'm taking the family there again next year.
      In Scooter we trust

Comment

Originally posted by The Spartan View Post
        I must admit I do love Orlando, I'm taking the family there again next year.
        Indeed

but the cheese sauce you get with the pretzels in Disney is rank

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
          On my one trip to America the food, coffee and beer generally was awful. In the US you eat to stay alive.
          Stay alive - but not for long.

Especially if you develop a taste for deep fried clams.
          Join Big Group - don't let them get away with it
          http://www.wttbiggroup.co.uk/

Comment

Still sounds better than the crap they serve in Germany.

Comment

Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
              Still sounds better than the crap they serve in Germany.
              Indeed just come to Manchester for some overpriced sausage and fizzy german beer.

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                On my one trip to America the food, coffee and beer generally was awful. In the US you eat to stay alive.
                So based on a single trip to a country of 300million people with a huge diversity in cuisine you have concluded that all US food is awful?

Following that logic, the worst meal and dining experience I have had was eating out in Vienna ( rubbish food AND they smoke in the restaurants, awful! ) so therefore the food in Italy, France & Germany must be equally as bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                  My comments to an American about their food was that their must be a company called Food Inc that puts powder in one end a a machine and an extruder pumps out food in various shapes and colours the other end. It all tastes the same.

The best food I had in LA was from a Mexican greasy spoon that made fresh home-made food.
                  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pink_slime
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by tomtomagain View Post
                    So based on a single trip to a country of 300million people with a huge diversity in cuisine you have concluded that all US food is awful?

Following that logic, the worst meal and dining experience I have had was eating out in Vienna ( rubbish food AND they smoke in the restaurants, awful! ) so therefore the food in Italy, France & Germany must be equally as bad.
                    It generally is.

I saw a beef "farm" on one of my trips across the pond.

Oddly I didn't eat any beef products on that trip.

Btw why does US bread taste sweet?
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                      It generally is.

I saw a beef "farm" on one of my trips across the pond.

Oddly I didn't eat any beef products on that trip.

Btw why does US bread taste sweet?
                      Uh hu...

don't for get Guy Fieri and Triple D

For some great places to eat!

Comment

Working...
                      X