• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tony Blair predicts exit from Brexit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I predict outrage.

I'm alright Jack

Reminds me of Edward getting into bed with the Nazis.

Can he be tried for Treason? Or for any other reason come to that?

Most of the UK a very angry at having elected him and want to change their mind....

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
      I predict Tony Blair will turn out to be a totally sh!t prime minister, and years after he's sloped off leaving the country in the hands of an even more useless twat, the people of Britain will universally declare him to be a totally irrelevant ****
      Last edited by administrator; 30 November 2017, 16:15. Reason: I totally agree with your use of the word.
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
        I predict Tony Blair will turn out to be a totally sh!t prime minister, and years after he's sloped off leaving the country in the hands of an even more useless twat, the people of Britain will universally declare him to be a totally irrelevant ****
        The remarkable thing is that the shower of tulips who have brought the UK to the current pass make a megalomaniac fruit loop like Tony Blair look reasonable.
        Last edited by administrator; 30 November 2017, 16:16. Reason: As above

Comment

Bliar shares responsibility for this tulip - it was his Govt who (unlike rest of Europe) did not put any limits on immigration when new members joined, obviously that resulted in much higher numbers going to UK rather than spread out in EU.

Comment

Didn't the UK public who not only voted for Brexit and Theresa May also voted for Tony Blair three times? I think I'm seeing a pattern here
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Blair's biggest mistake was not to join the Euro

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                Bliar shares responsibility for this tulip - it was his Govt who (unlike rest of Europe) did not put any limits on immigration when new members joined, obviously that resulted in much higher numbers going to UK rather than spread out in EU.
                He didn't think they would all come here - cos like Camoron he's a feckwit
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
                  Brown's only positive achievement was preventing Blair from selling us into the Euro. Now, go and write it out 100 times. In latin.
                  His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
                    It was Brown stuff decision

We would not have had Brexit if we were in eurozone...

Comment

Working...
                    X