• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Guy Verhofstadt

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    ...and then you go back to your usual name calling, the fail-safe position of a Brexiteer when challenged on their comments, or asked to find evidence to back up their claims.
    Originally posted by Bean View Post
    While you're on google, try finding your assertion, but directly quoted from TM;
    "TM has said she won't rule it out."
    ^^^ Any luck with this yet ^^^ ??

And this is why it's impossible to have a debate or discussion with Brexit supporters. Eventually their argument is smilie faces and change the subject.
    When did you become a brexit supporter then (without the smilies obviously)?

I love your hypocrisy btw, keep it up
    Originally posted by Old Greg
    I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
    ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

You'll still not provide a link as I requested ages ago, and you'll reject this one, but never mind...

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/572123...to-her-deputy/
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

As usual a great headline from the Daily Express:

EU threatens to cripple UK exports and force UK consumers to buy European goods

I'm alright Jack

Comment

You'll still not provide a link as I requested ages ago, and you'll reject this one, but never mind...

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/572123...to-her-deputy/
          Yes, your link shall be validly rejected as not what was asked for and not fit for purpose.

Here's a snippet or two from it;
          "But he rejected suggestions the UK would have to accept the fallback option of keeping Northern Ireland in an effective customs union with the EU.

The thorny issue is holding up any potential agreement on Britain's exit terms from the EU, and agreeing a transition deal for the period immediately after we leave the bloc next year.

Mr Lidington backed Mrs May's plan to avoid a hard border through technological solutions and placing no new restrictions on the 80 per cent of cross-frontier trade carried out by smaller businesses, while suggesting it could be tweaked."

So yes, I am still waiting for you to provide evidence (a direct quote from TM, not her deputy, not boris, not amber rudd, etc.) for your assertion that

"TM has said she won't rule it out."
          ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
            Mr Lidington backed Mrs May's plan to avoid a hard border through technological solutions and placing no new restrictions on the 80 per cent of cross-frontier trade carried out by smaller businesses, while suggesting it could be tweaked."
            You quoted it yourself - 80% of cross border trade for smaller businesses would not be affect.
            The other 20%?
            What about the other 20%?

...oh yeah, they'd suffer border checks. They would have a hard border.

This has been explained many times, but still you refuse to read.

Now, where's your links to the proposals you asserted yesterday?
            Nope?
            Still none.
            Still trying to deflect.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

You quoted it yourself - 80% of cross border trade for smaller businesses would not be affect.
              The other 20%?
              What about the other 20%?

...oh yeah, they'd suffer border checks. They would have a hard border.

This has been explained many times, but still you refuse to read.

Now, where's your links to the proposals you asserted yesterday?
              Nope?
              Still none.
              Still trying to deflect.
              You are mixing up threads. This thread is more about Democratic accountability and GV's comments about the Spitzenkandidat

Take a breath, count to 10 and then head over to the TM Speech today thread for the links.

HTH BIDI
              ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Working...
              X