• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Airlines plotting to stop holiday flights out of Britain after Brexit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our friends over the ocean probably won't be much help either, America First!

https://www.ft.com/content/9461157c-...c-0cd3483b8b80
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
      Ryanair - who I would not fly with if you paid me and O'leary is an utter utter ****.
      I must not be feeling well tonight ..... I agree with oPM
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

"You were promised you could leave the EU and everything would stay the same. "

Oh yes, that is exactly what was promised. FFS............where do they dig these quotes up from?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
          He'll go bust in a week if he does that, so bring it on...
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
            I must not be feeling well tonight ..... I agree with oPM
            It's okay.....

Happens to everyone eventually!

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
              It's okay.....

Happens to everyone eventually!

It's a slippery slope towards agreeing with PC.

Comment

He's just getting his excuses in early for when they next screw up the pilots holiday rota.

"It's 'cos of Brexit".

"Nah, mate, it's 'cos most of your pilots have left and you cannot get your planes in the air"
                Last edited by tomtomagain; 9 March 2018, 16:22.

Comment

Working...
                X