• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Airlines plotting to stop holiday flights out of Britain after Brexit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Airlines plotting to stop holiday flights out of Britain after Brexit

Airlines plotting to stop cheap flights out of Britain

Nowt wrong with Bognor Regis.

I'm alright Jack

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    Marginally better than swindon, i suppose

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
      So not 'airlines' rather Ryanair - who I would not fly with if you paid me and O'leary is an utter utter ****.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
        So not 'airlines' rather Ryanair - who I would not fly with if you paid me and O'leary is an utter utter ****.
        Sure, it’s all about you....

Comment

Despite being GGL & HON C I fly Ryanair bescause I consider it does pay me. €410 via Munich to London or €12.99 with Ryanair direct. I spend more time on the tube. It is a no brainer for 2 hours of my time. €200 an hour.

Lets not forget the 1.3M Brits with property abroad. HBO Ryanair allows a great number of them to shuttle forwards and backwards.

Comment

I think Ryanair would ground it's planes for two minutes before it's board and shareholders decided against it.

Comment

I agree, read up on how they treat their pilots. Not sure I would want to fly with them regardless of O'leary.

Comment

Have these so called airlines forgotten the Battle of Britain? Empire 2.0 Britons never never never will be grounded by saboteurs and foreigners with funny names.

Per ardua ad astra for a red white and blue Brexit!

Comment

That's the spirit, we can all tell Ryan Air to take a running jump, and pay treble on British Airways.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
                    I agree, read up on how they treat their pilots. Not sure I would want to fly with them regardless of O'leary.

Possibly better than Veuling. Ryanair is for hour building on Boeings, Veuling for Airbus. These are your main two options in Europe if you haven't come through a sponsored route to you ATPL other that heading out & flying for Susi, Air China or left seats in South America.

Now the cabin crew thats another matter. Several times a day the scratch card walk of shame.

Comment

Working...
                    X