• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You can't touch me

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bean View Post
    Well perhaps have a word with the OP to be more tactful then? It seems as though it is he that is laughing at any potential misfortune of others with Brexit, not I.

Nah, it's just pedanticism.
    oh dear, my advice would be to think more carefully about your choice in the next referendum.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

I smell bullsheet. You can’t get any EU citizenship without residence apart from Irish.

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
        I smell bullsheet. You can’t get any EU citizenship without residence apart from Irish.
        He's resident in Italy, n'est pas?
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
          Well,

Brexit can't touch me now, because today I got my second European citizenship

Bring it on Treeza, harder the better

Milan.
          Spill the beans Beansey, which country has such a desperate need that they deemed you suitable to grant citizenship?
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
            So this new ID is also provided for free is it?
            Where I have my second (EU) citizenship, an ID costs about as much as a passport, however I can get both for less than I pay for just a passport in the UK.

Comment

Yes you can. If you are a woman and have been married to somebody from that country for 10 years, and visit occasionally.

Comment

Originally posted by m0n1k3r View Post
                Yes you can. If you are a woman and have been married to somebody from that country for 10 years, and visit occasionally.
                Link

Comment

Well at the moment everyone in the EU has EU citizenship and residency in an EU country but when the UK leaves then it is unclear what happens to UK citizens resident in a different EU country from the UK and for EU citizens resident in the UK. One of the laws brought in by the EU was dual citizenship but after Brexit, this will change, more than likely. What will probably happen is that those with dual citizenship will either have to revoke their UK citizenship if they are a UK citizen in another EU country or their original citizenship if living in the UK.
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                    Well at the moment everyone in the EU has EU citizenship and residency in an EU country but when the UK leaves then it is unclear what happens to UK citizens resident in a different EU country from the UK and for EU citizens resident in the UK. One of the laws brought in by the EU was dual citizenship but after Brexit, this will change, more than likely. What will probably happen is that those with dual citizenship will either have to revoke their UK citizenship if they are a UK citizen in another EU country or their original citizenship if living in the UK.
                    What's german for punctuation??

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                      What's german for punctuation??
                      Thomas Mann
                      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                      X