• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You can't touch me

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    lets hope we don't get some of our expats back!
    You've worked hard to build your cretinocracy and you damn well don't want competition for that seasonal fruit and veg picking work!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
      I think you are incorrect.

Where is the cheapest place to buy citizenship? - BBC News

It appears to be a valid route for wealthy Brexiteers who want the ability to live and work inside the Fourth Reich.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8185336.html

Cypriot citizenship can be bought as well.
      Yes, but usually they are not full EU (some are i kniw) - they are local citizenships only like tge Latvian Aliens citizenship for ethnic Russians and the Spanish golden visa. You still need 5 years or more resudency tho.

I believe you can get EU citizenship quicker by marrying a Spaniard or Italian, but you still have to be resident. 1 or 2 years.

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
        Yes, but usually they are not full EU (some are i kniw) - they are local citizenships only like tge Latvian Aliens citizenship for ethnic Russians and the Spanish golden visa. You still need 5 years or more resudency tho.

I believe you can get EU citizenship quicker by marrying a Spaniard or Italian, but you still have to be resident. 1 or 2 years.
        Or you could strike it lucky and have a parent from an EU country. This has got me my EU passport despite not living there or being born there and allows my children dual nationality too. Oh, and it's only around €20 for a passport.
        England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

Working...
        X