Another hypocrite Another hypocrite - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Posts 31 to 39 of 39
  1. #31

    Super poster

    Zigenare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    2,419

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Logged in on the wrong account?
    A couple of questions - how many active accounts do I have? Do you have evidence of me logging in under a different account when I'm under a ban?
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Given that you refuse to work for Jews, because you believe that they are only out for themselves and that they see gentiles as just there to be used, WGAS what you think.
    You do me old chum, obviously

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Churchy says that May Day is a Zionist Occupation Government conspiracy.

  2. #32

    Respect my authoritah!

    NotAllThere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Far away from HMRC
    Posts
    20,166

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zigenare View Post
    A couple of questions - how many active accounts do I have? Do you have evidence of me logging in under a different account when I'm under a ban?
    It was a joke you paranoid humourless nurk. Sheesh, some people are so touchy.
    "Boom! Boom!" - B. Brush

  3. #33

    Super poster

    Zigenare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    2,419

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NotAllThere View Post
    It was a joke you paranoid humourless nurk. Sheesh, some people are so touchy.
    Isn't it time for your afternoon wank?
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Given that you refuse to work for Jews, because you believe that they are only out for themselves and that they see gentiles as just there to be used, WGAS what you think.
    You do me old chum, obviously

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Churchy says that May Day is a Zionist Occupation Government conspiracy.

  4. #34

    Respect my authoritah!

    NotAllThere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Far away from HMRC
    Posts
    20,166

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zigenare View Post
    bottom lip all a-tremble
    Aw - is the delicate likkle flower all upset?
    "Boom! Boom!" - B. Brush

  5. #35

    Super poster

    Zigenare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    2,419

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Aw - is the delicate likkle flower all upset?
    By a moron like you? Not a chance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Given that you refuse to work for Jews, because you believe that they are only out for themselves and that they see gentiles as just there to be used, WGAS what you think.
    You do me old chum, obviously

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Churchy says that May Day is a Zionist Occupation Government conspiracy.

  6. #36

    Super poster

    meridian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,826

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zigenare View Post
    Thank you.

    If I appear in court I certainly hope my Brief is more practiced in the letter of the law than its spirit.
    Irrelevant. You said there was no such thing, when clearly there is.

    Where the letter of the law is ambiguous, however, you may wish that your brief was equally versed in the spirit of the law.

    Spirit of the law | Tax Adviser

  7. #37

    Super poster

    Zigenare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    2,419

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by meridian View Post
    Irrelevant. You said there was no such thing, when clearly there is.

    Where the letter of the law is ambiguous, however, you may wish that your brief was equally versed in the spirit of the law.

    Spirit of the law | Tax Adviser
    Yes there is, you are quite correct - my apologies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Given that you refuse to work for Jews, because you believe that they are only out for themselves and that they see gentiles as just there to be used, WGAS what you think.
    You do me old chum, obviously

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Churchy says that May Day is a Zionist Occupation Government conspiracy.

  8. #38

    Super poster

    Whorty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    South West
    Posts
    2,148

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zigenare View Post
    A couple of questions - how many active accounts do I have?
    3

    Quote Originally Posted by Zigenare View Post
    Do you have evidence of me logging in under a different account when I'm under a ban?
    Yes, I read it on the side of a bus
    I may not know Karate, but I know crazy and I'm not afraid to use it

  9. #39

    Super poster

    meridian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,826

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zigenare View Post
    Yes there is, you are quite correct - my apologies.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •