• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Another hypocrite

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    Saw this same story in the Evening Standard (linky) More evidence that these wealthy hypocrites don't give two hoots to the poor of the UK who will be worse off under Brexit. The wealthy can afford to escape the tulip they created. And yet still the working class fall for their lies and think these rich hypocrites are trying to help them.
    Yeah well all politicians are self serving hypocrites - who would have thought.

Still, we now have a lot self serving hypocritical politicians to worry about now so thats good news.

Comment

An FOI request has revealed James Dyson financed the construction of a water reservoir on his farm with EU funding.
      The billionaire arch Brexiteer took money from the Rural Development Programme for England (RDPE) to pay for the development, despite campaigning for Britain to leave the union.
      The farm, dubbed Beeswax Dyson in Lincolnshire, has received £4.2 million of European subsidies between 2016 and 2017.

Susan Elan Jones MP, leading supporter of the People’s Vote campaign, said that Dyson was the “worst sort of pro-Brexit establishment hypocrite” after the findings were revealed.
      The revelations came shortly after it was revealed that Dyson’s head office is to be switched from the UK to Singapore.
      Dyson also announced it will build its first electric car in Singapore in a blow to UK manufacturing.
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
        I've met two in Germany, one from Barrow in Furness and one from Derby, nuff said.
        I've met some Germans who felt that Hitler had some good points.

Comment

Originally posted by JohntheBike View Post
          He was a great public speaker. Had a magnetic personality. He was the link between smoking and lung cancer.

There are some negatives too....

Comment

An FOI request has revealed James Dyson financed the construction of a water reservoir on his farm with EU funding.
            The billionaire arch Brexiteer took money from the Rural Development Programme for England (RDPE) to pay for the development, despite campaigning for Britain to leave the union.
            The farm, dubbed Beeswax Dyson in Lincolnshire, has received £4.2 million of European subsidies between 2016 and 2017.

Susan Elan Jones MP, leading supporter of the People’s Vote campaign, said that Dyson was the “worst sort of pro-Brexit establishment hypocrite” after the findings were revealed.
            The revelations came shortly after it was revealed that Dyson’s head office is to be switched from the UK to Singapore.
            Dyson also announced it will build its first electric car in Singapore in a blow to UK manufacturing.
            If I was anti-eu and paid a great deal of money in taxes I would be getting money back from the EU. Perhaps, MPs have their own agenda to promote and use this nonsense to do that.

Then sheep like the OP post it in hope of further validation of their sheepish ways.

Comment

Originally posted by JohntheBike View Post
              I've met more British people who admire him, but then that seems the way the UK is going
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
                If I was anti-eu and paid a great deal of money in taxes I would be getting money back from the EU. Perhaps, MPs have their own agenda to promote and use this nonsense to do that.

Then sheep like the OP post it in hope of further validation of their sheepish ways.
                He's helping the British economy though...not! Quite strange that Leavers and their media aren't calling him a traitor

Comment

I've met more British people who admire him, but then that seems the way the UK is going
                  Says the blockhead that has lived in Germany for donkey's years.

WTF do YOU know about the way the UK is going you feeble-minded dotard?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                    Says the blockhead that has lived in Germany for donkey's years.

WTF do YOU know about the way the UK is going you feeble-minded dotard?

More than a cupid stunt like you, now bugger off to your cottaging class

Comment

More than a cupid stunt like you, now bugger off to your cottaging class
                      He gets enough lessons from your other half.
                      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Working...
                      X