• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Another hypocrite

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another hypocrite

**** you, I'm alright...https://www.connexionfrance.com/Fren...arte-de-sejour
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Saw this same story in the Evening Standard (linky) More evidence that these wealthy hypocrites don't give two hoots to the poor of the UK who will be worse off under Brexit. The wealthy can afford to escape the tulip they created. And yet still the working class fall for their lies and think these rich hypocrites are trying to help them.
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

I know an expat living and working in France who voted Brexit. He's a bit stupid, and Welsh.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        I know an expat living and working in France who voted Brexit. He's a bit stupid, and Welsh.
        I've met two in Germany, one from Barrow in Furness and one from Derby, nuff said.
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
          Looks like he's taken up his offer:

Comment

I don't have much time for him myself, but he is only applying for residency, not citizenship. Hypocrisy is a bit wide of the mark - he's lived there for years, probably because the weather is a bit nicer. You lot need to get out more...
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
              So casual racism like that is a ban when one of us says it, and absolutely f**king fine and dandy when you say it. No wonder everyone thinks you are a Of course, we could all be wrong, but I seriously doubt it.
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                I don't have much time for him myself, but he is only applying for residency, not citizenship. Hypocrisy is a bit wide of the mark - he's lived there for years, probably because the weather is a bit nicer. You lot need to get out more...
                A bit like the owners of a number of right wing media outlets who are bigging up Brexit. However, what will Lawson do if after Brexit, the French say you can't have residency without citizenship which could well happen? Where will his loyalties lie then?

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                  A bit like the owners of a number of right wing media outlets who are bigging up Brexit. However, what will Lawson do if after Brexit, the French say you can't have residency without citizenship which could well happen? Where will his loyalties lie then?
                  Unlikely. The French will let anyone live there if you pay them enough. Look at the number of Russians down in that nice bit on the south coast which I can't remember the name of. They'd have to throw out an awful lot of loaded foreigners if they insisted on citizenship.
                  Last edited by Mordac; 3 June 2018, 23:59. Reason: crap spelling

Comment

Another self serving hypocrite:

Comment

Working...
                    X