Another hypocrite Another hypocrite
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 39
  1. #1

    More fingers than teeth

    darmstadt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    The Eurozone
    Posts
    15,756

    Default Another hypocrite

    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

  2. #2

    Super poster

    Whorty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    South West
    Posts
    2,142

    Default

    Saw this same story in the Evening Standard (linky) More evidence that these wealthy hypocrites don't give two hoots to the poor of the UK who will be worse off under Brexit. The wealthy can afford to escape the tulip they created. And yet still the working class fall for their lies and think these rich hypocrites are trying to help them.
    I may not know Karate, but I know crazy and I'm not afraid to use it

  3. #3

    Respect my authoritah!

    NotAllThere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Far away from HMRC
    Posts
    20,148

    Default

    I know an expat living and working in France who voted Brexit. He's a bit stupid, and Welsh.
    "Boom! Boom!" - B. Brush

  4. #4

    More fingers than teeth

    darmstadt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    The Eurozone
    Posts
    15,756

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NotAllThere View Post
    I know an expat living and working in France who voted Brexit. He's a bit stupid, and Welsh.
    I've met two in Germany, one from Barrow in Furness and one from Derby, nuff said.
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

  5. #5

    More fingers than teeth

    darmstadt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    The Eurozone
    Posts
    15,756

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darmstadt View Post
    Looks like he's taken up his offer:

    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

  6. #6

    Godlike

    Mordac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Civilisation-ish
    Posts
    7,938

    Default

    I don't have much time for him myself, but he is only applying for residency, not citizenship. Hypocrisy is a bit wide of the mark - he's lived there for years, probably because the weather is a bit nicer. You lot need to get out more...
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

  7. #7

    Godlike

    Mordac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Civilisation-ish
    Posts
    7,938

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NotAllThere View Post
    I know an expat living and working in France who voted Brexit. He's a bit stupid, and Welsh.
    So casual racism like that is a ban when one of us says it, and absolutely f**king fine and dandy when you say it. No wonder everyone thinks you are a Of course, we could all be wrong, but I seriously doubt it.
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

  8. #8

    More fingers than teeth

    darmstadt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    The Eurozone
    Posts
    15,756

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mordac View Post
    I don't have much time for him myself, but he is only applying for residency, not citizenship. Hypocrisy is a bit wide of the mark - he's lived there for years, probably because the weather is a bit nicer. You lot need to get out more...
    A bit like the owners of a number of right wing media outlets who are bigging up Brexit. However, what will Lawson do if after Brexit, the French say you can't have residency without citizenship which could well happen? Where will his loyalties lie then?
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

  9. #9

    Godlike

    Mordac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Civilisation-ish
    Posts
    7,938

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darmstadt View Post
    A bit like the owners of a number of right wing media outlets who are bigging up Brexit. However, what will Lawson do if after Brexit, the French say you can't have residency without citizenship which could well happen? Where will his loyalties lie then?
    Unlikely. The French will let anyone live there if you pay them enough. Look at the number of Russians down in that nice bit on the south coast which I can't remember the name of. They'd have to throw out an awful lot of loaded foreigners if they insisted on citizenship.
    Last edited by Mordac; 3rd June 2018 at 23:59. Reason: crap spelling
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

  10. #10

    More fingers than teeth

    darmstadt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    The Eurozone
    Posts
    15,756

    Default

    Another self serving hypocrite:

    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •