• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Brexit effect

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    I thought it was the Poles and Eastern Europeans who were over here? I must listen more closely to you Brexiters as I can't recall now who is over here and who we want to go home. Didn't realise it was the Portuguese, but if you say so then let me just change me placard.
    You don't have an i-placard? autoscroll linked to the DM?
    call yourself a contractor?

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      bit of a private joke, a third of the IT team are Portuguese here, we do dilute it with First & second generation Indian & Jamaican immigrants. They are all really nice people but it does rather explain why the wages in IT don't rise and UK nationals don't bother studying IT.

There are a few Brits as well.
      So you're saying first & second generation Indian & Jamaican immigrants are not UK nationals or Brits? What nationality are they then?
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        So you're saying first & second generation Indian & Jamaican immigrants are not UK nationals or Brits? What nationality are they then?
        Vetran and his fellow travellers have noticed that pigs born in stables are not horses and have drawn some logically flawed conclusions about humans and nationality.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          You need to be 20 generations inbred to qualify.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
            You need to be 20 generations inbred to qualify.
            assguru and Old Greg are high-sixing right now as they win the internet again.
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
              Well one day you might make a "winning" post. Or one that demonstrates some intelligence.

BIDI.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                Here you go again with your one-downmanship.

Comment

Working...
                X