• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

NHS to get additional funding from Brexit dividend?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    And Turkish Delight sales to Narnia.
    Nah the trade deal with darkest Peru will be so good for the UK economy that the government can start spending like crazy

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
      Remainers this morning.

See leavers have been clapping and singing along to childrens programs this morning. No wonder there is so much fantasy in their cognisance.
      Warning unicorn meat may give you hallucinations

Comment

Originally posted by motoukenin View Post
        See leavers have been clapping and singing along to childrens programs this morning. No wonder there is so much fantasy in their cognisance.
        This isn't Star Trek and I don't have a universal translator. You're going to need to port that from pidgin English.

Comment

This isn't Star Trek and I don't have a universal translator. You're going to need to port that from pidgin English.
          Can't you understand it?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
            Can't you understand it?
            Didn't you understand me?

Comment

Didn't you understand me?
              Yes. I was expressing surprise.

Comment

Can you explain to the grown ups how you can get a dividend from an event that hasn't happened yet?

Comment

Can you explain to the grown ups how you can get a dividend from an event that hasn't happened yet?
                  You see, JB, with his post-modernist, non-rigorous, poly education is marginally more intelligent than the average cretins who infest this form.
                  As such, even though it took some effort on his part (he had to remove his shoes and socks to count > 10), he's worked out that the "Brexit Dividend" is as real as any of the other imaginary Brexit "benefits", hence his point-free post on this thread
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                    You see, JB, with his post-modernist, non-rigorous, poly education is marginally more intelligent than the average cretins who infest this form.
                    As such, even though it took some effort on his part (he had to remove his shoes and socks to count > 10), he's worked out that the "Brexit Dividend" is as real as any of the other imaginary Brexit "benefits", hence his point-free post on this thread
                    Having completed my Maths degree at the age of 19 I certainly don't need to take socks or shoes off.

At the age of 23 I was team lead for a bunch of developers some twice my age and what I can tell you is although some people use flowery English language to express themselves, there is absolutely no correlation between that and their ability to come to logical conclusions, even though some people kid themselves that there is.

Could also be that being born in the North most people spoke plain English and were not pretentious enough to Google words and believe how clever they were to use them that seems to be a London thing.

The fact that I also speak German fluently and I am learning French as well contributes to the English Ex-Pat style its clear enough even for leaver morons to understand so get used to it, its going to be the future.
                    Last edited by motoukenin; 20 June 2018, 08:44.

Comment

I’m underwhelmed by your question but, if you call your carer, I’ll explain it to her. This budget covers the period through 2023, not the period through 2021 or today, so the last half of your question is moronic. Still, any NHS Brexit dividend is clearly utter bollocks. It’s as stupid as the idea that sas wouldn’t drown in his own dribble without a team of nurses.

Comment

Working...
                      X