• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

NHS to get additional funding from Brexit dividend?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    You see, JB, with his post-modernist, non-rigorous, poly education is marginally more intelligent than the average cretins who infest this form.
    As such, even though it took some effort on his part (he had to remove his shoes and socks to count > 10), he's worked out that the "Brexit Dividend" is as real as any of the other imaginary Brexit "benefits", hence his point-free post on this thread
    I think that’s the nicest thing you’ve ever said to me, you big softy.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
      Still, any NHS Brexit dividend is clearly utter bollocks.
      I think that's the most intelligent thing you've ever said on here, you big semi-cretin.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        I think that's the most intelligent thing you've ever said on here, you big semi-cretin.
        And semi-gammon mince.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          And semi-gammon mince.
          I wouldn't leave that hanging for too long. MF will be scratching his monitor and spraying it with ketchup.

Comment

Originally posted by motoukenin View Post
            Can you explain to the grown ups how you can get a dividend from an event that hasn't happened yet?

I’m underwhelmed by your question but, if you call your carer, I’ll explain it to her. This budget covers the period through 2023, not the period through 2021 or today, so the last half of your question is moronic. Still, any NHS Brexit dividend is clearly utter bollocks. It’s as stupid as the idea that sas wouldn’t drown in his own dribble without a team of nurses.
            We have a process in our software development called linting that strips out the one who cant keep up, just letting you know in case you come across it.
            Warning unicorn meat may give you hallucinations

Comment

Originally posted by motoukenin View Post
              We have a process in our software development called linting that strips out the one who cant keep up, just letting you know in case you come across it.
              Do they call you "lint" around the office?

Comment

Do they call you "lint" around the office?
                No did you get beat up as a kid because you wanted to play croquet when they wanted to play football?
                Warning unicorn meat may give you hallucinations

Comment

Working...
                X