• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Trump: Brexit plan 'will probably kill' US trade deal

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meanwhile NI burns...

https://m.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/new...-37107639.html
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
      I love you, I really do. Please give us a free trade agreement otherwise we're stuffed...

Followed by the Tory Power Stance. Who advises these people?

Comment

Who exactly does this obnoxious moron think he is?

Enough about Pooper though - any thoughts on Trump?

Comment

Donald Trump and his fearful bitter base do not understand what he has done. Trump has insulted the British people. After they literally laid out the red carpet for him, he humiliated his host while meddling in their domestic affairs. Trump promoted the current PM’s rival right after he resigned from her cabinet!

Lap it up gammons
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
            Donald Trump and his fearful bitter base do not understand what he has done. Trump has insulted the British people. After they literally laid out the red carpet for him, he humiliated his host while meddling in their domestic affairs. Trump promoted the current PM’s rival right after he resigned from her cabinet!

Lap it up gammons
            But really WGAS.

As long as the entertainment continues...

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
              But really WGAS.

As long as the entertainment continues...
              Yep, can't wait to see what the lads on The Last Leg have to say tonight about Trump's visit.

At least he says what he thinks even if it is nonsense. Better than May and all the other puppets.
              Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post

Lap it up gammons
                Out of interest, how exactly would you define the baby trump balloon protest, wrt insult and humiliation?

Is he just giving back what he got?
                Originally posted by Old Greg
                I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
                ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
                  Out of interest, how exactly would you define the baby trump balloon protest, wrt insult and humiliation?

Is he just giving back what he got?
                  The baby balloon was not as humiliating as the naked Trump statues that went up all ove rthe US
                  https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...york-indecline

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
                    The baby balloon was not as humiliating as the naked Trump statues that went up all ove rthe US
                    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...york-indecline
                    Relatively not, obviously - but was it insulting and humiliating anyway, as a standalone action?
                    Originally posted by Old Greg
                    I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
                    ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Just remember a referendum isn’t binding, at the end of the day it will be put in the ‘too hard’ pile and we’ll probs have more referendi until we get the result the powers that be really want, remain...

Comment

Working...
                      X