• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brexiters plaintive fall back argument: "You can't predict the future"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brexiters plaintive fall back argument: "You can't predict the future"

It's interesting how the argument has moved from "we hold all the cards and have a glorious future" in 2016 to "you can't predict the future" in 2018
    No, Brexiters, you can't predict the future. It's because you're thick as mince, lack analytical nous and have no critical faculties.

HTH, BIDI.

Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

The UK is set to become the smallest free trade zone in the world.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      It's interesting how the argument has moved from "we hold all the cards and have a glorious future" in 2016 to "you can't predict the future" in 2018
      No, Brexiters, you can't predict the future. It's because you're thick as mince, lack analytical nous and have no critical faculties.

HTH, BIDI.

Although Bean does seem to avoid posting a new thread in reply to an existing one.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
        Although Bean does seem to avoid posting a new thread in reply to an existing one.
        I think each example of Brexit stupidity is fully deserving of a thread of its own.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

I think each example of Brexit stupidity is fully deserving of a thread of its own.
          It is not stupidity, to point out that you, Assguru cannot predict the future.

The rest of your OP, appears to be a mixture of strawman and ad-hominem statements.

Still, if it gives the pigeons some peace for 5 minutes, from your derangement, I suppose it's worth it

HTH BIDI
          Originally posted by Old Greg
          I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
          ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
            It is not stupidity, to point out that you, Assguru cannot predict the future.
            Au contraire, it is. Some things are predictable, some are not. Not knowing the distinction is what makes you stupid.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

JRM cannot predict the present, let alone the future:

“We won’t know the full economic consequences for a very long time, we really won’t,” Rees-Mogg said.

“Of course not, but I mean we’ll have an indication. We’ll know if there’s been chaos, we’ll know if there have been job losses,” Guru Murthy replied.

“The overwhelming opportunity for Brexit is over the next 50 years,” answered Rees-Mogg.
              https://www.esquire.com/uk/latest-ne...-for-50-years/
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                JRM cannot predict the present, let alone the future:

https://www.esquire.com/uk/latest-ne...-for-50-years/
                Incorrect. JRM is actually predicting that Brexit won't work - for at least 50 years.

You know when I was a kid in the 70s and 80s we used to laugh at how stupid people abroad were.
                And roughly we were right, Britain was a pragmatic common-sensical sort of place, more or less.
                I don't know what happened to get the mass stupidity we have now, but I blame lefties for encouraging chavs to breed.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Some things are predictable, some are not.
                  Which neatly explains why you predicted a win for the Remain camp in 2016.

If intellectual capacity were measured in dynamite terms, you wouldn't have enough to blow your nose!
                  “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                    Which neatly explains why you predicted a win for the Remain camp in 2016.
                    You're quite right, I didn't quite get that there were as many morons of your ilk as to vote for the lies peddled by this traitorous dunderhead:

https://twitter.com/Arron_banks/stat...74947672342530

He'd be dangerous if he wasn't so thick.

Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X