• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Representing CUK Brexiteers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    So Ass do the Swiss have an opinion on stable births as you seem to be obsessed with this?
    Look up the difference between "jus soli" and "jus sanguinis", you ignorant twat.
    Oh and also, feck off, deflecting on to Switzerland again to justify the fact that you agree with the BNP principle that "a dog born in a stable is not a horse".
    Every post you've made on this thread, and the points you're still making, say that British-born British citizens of immigrant stock are not British.
    That makes you a racist.
    But keep digging, just so everyone knows what you believe.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      Look up the difference between "jus soli" and "jus sanguinis", you ignorant twat.
      Oh and also, feck off, deflecting on to Switzerland again to justify the fact that you agree with the BNP principle that "a dog born in a stable is not a horse".
      Every post you've made on this thread, and the points you're still making, say that British-born British citizens of immigrant stock are not British.
      That makes you a racist.
      But keep digging, just so everyone knows what you believe.
      As an unconditional (or near-unconditional) basis for citizenship, jus soli is the predominant rule in the Americas, but it is rare elsewhere.[6][7] Since the Twenty-seventh Amendment of the Constitution of Ireland was enacted in 2004, no European country grants citizenship based on unconditional or near-unconditional jus soli.[8][9]
      So being born in the UK does not give you citizenship rights, its not unusual neither does the rest of Europe. - So that is exactly what I said, glad you finally understand.

The study looked at the increase in population due to immigration, it had nothing to do with citizenship. Lets try it another way you might understand:

If Assguru shoves a crayon up his nose. Do any bits of crayon that break off become the flesh of Assguru? Or do they remain crayon for the purposes of the study? If you want to measure how big the crayon was before it went up, do you chop it off at the nostril or count all the little bits? Note we don't care whether the crayon has British citizenship, this isn't a judgement on the crayons' fitness, it was nowhere near a stable.

I'm not sure where your obsession with stables come from is that where the cretinous stable boy shagged your mother to conceive you? Surprised he found the right hole.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

So being born in the UK does not give you citizenship rights, its not unusual neither does the rest of Europe. - So that is exactly what I said, glad you finally understand.

The study looked at the increase in population due to immigration, it had nothing to do with citizenship. Lets try it another way you might understand:
        Being born to a British citizen in the UK gives you citizenship rights.

The study incorrectly counted as immigrants people who were born in the UK to British citizens.

The only party that has distinguished British born citizens of immigrant stock from British born citizens of indigenous stock (as MW did in the study and which you support) is the BNP.
        Hence the phrase the BNP use: "A dog born in a stable is not a horse".

Now I know you aren't the smartest person in the world (I'm being understated of course) but which about the above are you struggling with/disagree with?
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          Being born to a British citizen in the UK gives you citizenship rights.

The study incorrectly counted as immigrants people who were born in the UK to British citizens.

The only party that has distinguished British born citizens of immigrant stock from British born citizens of indigenous stock (as MW did in the study and which you support) is the BNP.
          Hence the phrase the BNP use: "A dog born in a stable is not a horse".

Now I know you aren't the smartest person in the world (I'm being understated of course) but which about the above are you struggling with/disagree with?
          Yes agreed and I pointed to the law that said that.

The study counts the effects of immigration not whether people have citizenship. It is a count of the effects. You seem to want to hide the effect of immigration by saying those that get citizenship or are born to those who obtain it are not a result of immigration. I am not sure I can explain it any more simply.

Its like saying when your brain dribbles out your ears following your fourth crayon up the nose you say - don't worry that isn't my brain I have reclassified it as snot and it wasn't caused by crayons up the nose.

I'm still worried about your stable & BNP obsession why do you keep quoting those idiots?
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Yes agreed and I pointed to the law that said that.

The study counts the effects of immigration not whether people have citizenship. It is a count of the effects. You seem to want to hide the effect of immigration by saying those that get citizenship or are born to those who obtain it are not a result of immigration. I am not sure I can explain it any more simply.
            I can't see anything about the effects - the study incorrectly calls children of immigrants, immigrants, in order to wrongly inflate the numbers.
            Of course you could then take the children of those children and their children and the numbers will obviously look truly astonomical. So where do you stop?
            Even your CSE in maths should understand that

I'm still worried about your stable & BNP obsession why do you keep quoting those idiots?
            I don't think even you are as stupid as this. The BNP don't accept children of immigrants as British, as you have done throughout all this thread.

You've been exposed as a racist (in the classic sense of the word) and you're desperately wriggling to get out of it, as is your wont.
            I don't suppose you're fooling many, though.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Representing CUK Brexiteers

A few observations;

Social cohesion is strained with insufficient resources. Further demand from migrants for inadequate integration resources is going to cause problems.

https://assets.publishing.service.go...iew_Report.pdf

In terms of ethnic breakdown of brexit votes, of those who voted brexit;

37% mixed race
              29% Black
              32% Asian

And 26% of LibDems voted leave.

https://whatukthinks.org/eu/wp-conte...FINAL-WEB2.pdf

I get so utterly bored of the argument that it was a racist gammon right wing vote.

It wasn’t.
              Last edited by PurpleGorilla; 25 August 2018, 14:49.
              http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
                A few observations;

Social cohesion is strained with insufficient resources. Further demand from migrants for inadequate integration resources is going to cause problems.

https://assets.publishing.service.go...iew_Report.pdf
                Agreed, as a generalisation. However, given that various other reports also show (generally) that migrants provide a positive fiscal return to the country, the problem appears to be successive (Tory?) governments not channelling the available resources effectively.

In terms of ethnic breakdown of brexit votes, of those who voted brexit;

37% mixed race
                29% Black
                32% Asian

And 26% of LibDems voted leave.

https://whatukthinks.org/eu/wp-conte...FINAL-WEB2.pdf

I get so utterly bored of the argument that it was a racist gammon right wing vote.

It wasn’t.
                So, your figures show a minority of minorities?

Regardless, not all Leave voters are racist right wing gammons. But all racist right wing gammons are Leave voters :-)

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
                  Agreed, as a generalisation. However, given that various other reports also show (generally) that migrants provide a positive fiscal return to the country, the problem appears to be successive (Tory?) governments not channelling the available resources effectively.

So, your figures show a minority of minorities?

Regardless, not all Leave voters are racist right wing gammons. But all racist right wing gammons are Leave voters :-)
                  Resources are finite. Do you want to live in an ever more population dense country?

Well 37% is a significant minority.

All those who use the Gammon insult are racist.

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
                    Resources are finite. Do you want to live in an ever more population dense country?

Well 37% is a significant minority.

All those who use the Gammon insult are racist.
                    No we aren't. It's your political beliefs that make you a Gammon, not the colour of your skin, your ethnicity or your religion.
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                      No we aren't. It's your political beliefs that make you a Gammon, not the colour of your skin, your ethnicity or your religion.
                      That’s Bull tulip Mr racist.

Comment

Working...
                      X