• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Michel Barnier says he strongly opposes May's Brexit trade proposal

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by meridian View Post
    Fair enough, keep cherry picking unsubstantiated gossip articles if they support what you want to hear, without any further critical thought.
    How do you know what I want to hear?

I voted remain.

You can keep jumping to conclusions, failing to reflect on why the vote went the way it did and acting hysterically as if the worlds going to end.

In the meantime, I'll prepare my business for no-deal and be ready to take any advantages that arise or mitigate any downside that materialises.

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
      Fair enough, keep cherry picking unsubstantiated gossip articles if they support what you want to hear, without any further critical thought.
      Its the remoaner way
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
      X