RBS warns of no-deal Brexit loss of customers RBS warns of no-deal Brexit loss of customers
Posts 1 to 3 of 3

My post count is Majestic

Default RBS warns of no-deal Brexit loss of customers

“The chief executive of Royal Bank of Scotland has warned that the bank may have to shed a number of business customers if there is no Brexit deal.

Ross McEwan said 150 RBS staff had been deployed to Amsterdam to set up a new operation serving the bank's European customers ahead of a no-deal scenario.

He said the bank was "preparing for the worst" and was still awaiting final approval on licences for the operation.”

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotla...iness-45387687

Fingers like lightning

It's only 150 people, and some tax receipts for the government. And they're bankers anyway so we really don't care. Send all bankers to Amsterdam. It'll be worth it.
    </gammon>

Godlike

Quote Originally Posted by AtW View Post
    “The chief executive of Royal Bank of Scotland has warned that the bank may have to shed a number of business customers if there is no Brexit deal.

Ross McEwan said 150 RBS staff had been deployed to Amsterdam to set up a new operation serving the bank's European customers ahead of a no-deal scenario.

He said the bank was "preparing for the worst" and was still awaiting final approval on licences for the operation.”

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotla...iness-45387687
    As someone who has actually had a RBS business account, I have to say they make the National Bank of Zimbabwe look competent. I'm quite surprised they have any business customers left to lose...
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...