• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Huge swing of labour voters from leave to remain

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Huge swing of labour voters from leave to remain

But Putin supported, commie leaver, jew hater and hezbollah supporter Corbyn stays silent
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a8521346.html

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
    But Putin supported, commie leaver, jew hater and hezbollah supporter Corbyn stays silent
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a8521346.html
    You really are upset, aren't you?

Want to get it off your chest?
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
      You really are upset, aren't you?

Want to get it off your chest?
      Just saying what kind of terrorist supporting C**t Corbyn is

Comment

Ah, so tell me, growing up, how was your relationship with your mother?
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Ah, so tell me, growing up, how was your relationship with your mother?
          I voted remain but was born anyway

Comment

I voted remain but was born anyway
            Does that make you feel angry?

Comment

Does that make you feel angry?
              No no no. The correct question is "How angry does that make you feel?". The anger must be assumed.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Clearly Jewish. Love the fact jc is getting so much negativity from the press (owned by jews) so he must be doing something right. Saying he is anti Semitic is stupid just because he is against the state of israle and not the people. Also supports palestine because of the genocide and he is comrade Corbin is also stupid considering he is center left which is far better than the right wing Tory which has made contracting far worse and more costly but also wrecking brexit.

He has my vote. I know he is fighting for right reasons and for the people.

Comment

It is strange that when Jacob Rees Mogg was drunk and specifically swore and made blatant anti-jewish comments, there was no reprimand or much comment whatsoever.
                  "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                    It is strange that when Jacob Rees Mogg was drunk and specifically swore and made blatant anti-jewish comments, there was no reprimand or much comment whatsoever.
                    missed that? do you have a link?

though he sounds great on radio it seems he digs himself bigger holes with his deep anti modernity (abortion / LGBt) views so he is a bit extreme even for me.
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                    X