• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

French foreign minister: We no longer want to pay for Poland and Hungary

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by original PM View Post
    No tulip

anyone know what goes into the donner kebab.
    Donner? ever wondered why you never meet anyone called Donna thesedays!

Comment

What has this got to do with the EU?
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
        Wasn't it the Polish who sold us a dead horse and put it into the frey bentos pies
        No it was the Dutch actually
        https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-32202995

BTW eating horse meat is perfectly normal in virtually all other European countries, only the Brits have this strange thing better to waste good and very tasty meat then to eat it (it should be declared in the ingredients though and not be sold as a different type of meat)
        Last edited by Eirikur; 6 September 2018, 08:20.

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post

BTW eating horse meat is perfectly normal in virtually all other European countries, only the Brits have this strange thing better to waste good and very tasty meat then to eat it (it should be declared in the ingredients though and not be sold as a different type of meat)
          You missed the point as usual. Also there was a long list of countries that supplied adulterated meat.

The meat was there illegally, it was contaminated with drugs and mislabelled to really upset those that have to avoid pork or beef.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_horse_meat_scandal

If the UK decided to properly sell horse meat I am sure many people would enjoy it.
          Last edited by vetran; 6 September 2018, 10:36.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
            You missed the point as usual.

The meat was there illegally, it was contaminated with drugs and mislabelled to really upset those that have to avoid pork or beef.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_horse_meat_scandal

If the UK decided to properly sell horse meat I am sure many people would enjoy it.
            I didn't miss any point. I just replied to a (typical brexiteer) false, misleading and not on facts based accusation
            Last edited by Eirikur; 6 September 2018, 10:52.

Comment

Sorry, I was being facetious to bait the resident xenophobes - and like a moth to a flame, it worked
              I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

I didn't miss any point. I just replied to a (typical brexiteer) sensible challenge (with typical remainer) false, misleading and not on facts based accusation

FTFY as usual

You will find the facts are available even if you ignore them. The meat was supplied to the public contaminated and not fit for consumption which is why it was a scandal. The fact it was horse meat was not the key issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                  Sorry, I was being facetious to bait the resident xenophobes - and like a moth to a flame, it worked
                  Ah El-reeker is your sockie, that explains why he posts gibberish inaccurate rubbish.

Comment

You clearly did not understand the reason why the French are saying this.

It's the far right populist regimes that have taken to government in Hungary and Poland that don't want to abide to EU laws but still want their cash.
                    Ah, so as per standard left-wing policy, freedom of speech is imperative, until it's a right-winger speaking it?
                    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                      Ah, so as per standard left-wing policy, freedom of speech is imperative, until it's a right-winger speaking it?
                      1. I'm not left wing
                      2. your reply makes no sense in relation to the topic

Comment

Working...
                      X