• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brexit is deadly

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
    Is it racist to say you only want to allow certain immigrants into the country, educated, not infectious etc?
    apparently so. But don't worry its because we aren't very clever like the nobrainers.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
      Would you like Donald Trump, Geert Wilders, Viktor Mihály Orbán, Matteo Salvini, Steve Bannon, Marion Anne Perrine "Marine" Le Pen, Siv Jensen, Umberto Bossi, Udo Voigt, Bruno Valkeniers, Jonni Hansen, Pauline Hanson, Alexander Gauland, et. al. as immigrants?
      Trump would be ok, has lots of money. Happy for him to spend it. Don't know much about the others really. Steve Bannon is the conspiracy nut that hates the royal family? Can't see him moving here. Geert Wilder is the cartoon guy, he seems nuts though i believe you should be able to draw cartoons of any god.

But I guess you are pointing out right-wing extremest types and saying if I like them then I'm a racist. Again, reinforcing the view that if you speak out about immigrantion you are racist.

So my view is, if educated and required in areas with a skills shortage (genuine), no criminal history etc then good.

Comment

Working...
      X