• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

EU to force the UK to contemplate NO DEAL abyss

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EU to force the UK to contemplate NO DEAL abyss

...to make the UK cave.

UK needs darkest hour in order to cave into the EU

The British government will have to experience its “darkest hour” and stare into the abyss of a no-deal Brexit before it will cave in to Brussels demands, senior EU diplomats have predicted.
    They've read Trump's "The Art of Deal", total humiliation never fails

I'm alright Jack

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    ...to make the UK cave.

EU diplomats
    Diplomats from another EU state
    I read somewhere a while ago that when the papers report as “EU diplomat said X”, more likely than not it was the U.K. diplomats within Brussels that were saying it. Technically they still are “EU diplomats”....

Comment

This is all the wrong way round. The EU will stare into the abyss of lost German car exports to the UK and will cave in.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        This is all the wrong way round. The EU will stare into the abyss of lost German car exports to the UK and will cave in.
        Welcome back OG. I'll leave cretin watch in your capable hands - got to do some work
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          Welcome back OG. I'll leave cretin watch in your capable hands - got to do some work
          Just dropping in I'm afraid.

Comment

Worriers
            How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
              Just dropping in I'm afraid.
              Like a bad penny..............

The OG and assguru dream team..............from me to you to me to you................
              “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                Like a bad penny..............

The OG and assguru dream team..............from me to you to me to you................
                Indeed. As much as I love BB's idiotic views, its just not the same as watching the cretin team leaders kiss

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                  ...to make the UK cave.

They need to "save face". It will hurt their members' exports to the UK, but the unelected don't care about that. Save the Project at all costs.
                  His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                    They need to "save face". It will hurt their members' exports to the UK, but the unelected don't care about that. Save the Project at all costs.
                    "Save the Project at all costs" - sounds more like the motto of Brexiters to me.
                    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
                    X