• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Poll : Where are we heading?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My guess is the tories will split down the middle, so as to avoid party Armageddon, they'll call a general election allowing Corbyn to get in. They (the tories) can then default to modus operandi throwing blame from across the house for the ensuing chaos that follows, which was their creation.

Meanwhile the currency crisis from emerging markets matures spreading across the world leading to a full blown debt crisis, the outcome of which collapses the $15 trillion global derivatives market and is reborn on blockchain.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
      - simplified statement to represent a complex problem - check
      - they need us more than we need them - check
      - EU is a failed project and will crash before we do - check

It’s like being in 2016 all over again.
      1 - Simplified statement wholly necessary when dealing with blinkered cretins.
      2 - They certainly need our money.
      3 - The EU is a failing project with a flawed business model. When it will eventually fail is anyone's guess, but it would need a large scale financial default from somewhere such as Italy and at least one other.
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

every day that passes we get closer to a 2nd referendum
        See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post
          every day that passes we get closer to Death
          feck Br***t !
          i'm into surviving, me

Comment

More chance of a 2nd coming than a 2nd referendum. Praise be to Jesus. Amen.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
              More chance of a 2nd coming than a 2nd referendum. Praise be to Jesus. Amen.

Hey the SNP might be successful.
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                Hey the SNP might be successful.
                They're the only political party in the UK with a majority vote.
                "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

The polls suggest voting would be very much the same as the first time around.

The problem is people either want cake or eat it. Since the EU countries have not moved an inch towards allowing us cake-and-eat-it ( and show no signs of budging) you are still left with the same stalemate.
                  "Don't part with your illusions; when they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live" Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                    AndyW's mum picked my cherry.
                    Added.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                      feck Br***t !
                      i'm into surviving, me
                      With your skills .... good luck with that
                      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
                      X