• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Looks like Brexit is heading in a whole new direction post Salzburg

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like Brexit is heading in a whole new direction post Salzburg

Chequers was a crap proposal - if it's the basis of any deal, it's likely it'll be watered down further by the EU to a form that will unacceptable to the ERG.
    So the no-deal scenario has suddenly become far more likely - perhaps even the default most likely scenario.
    It's clear there's no majority on the country for a no-deal WTO scenario.
    So what does that leave?
    The new twist is that its now likely that Labour will back a second referendum - but what will the options for that be?
    I doubt Theresa is going to last much longer.

The entertainment continues .....
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

If we vote Corbyn in and decide to rejoin the EU will you shut the **** up?

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
      No I'll laugh even harder.
      What is the dream combo for the economy is Corbyn and Brexit combined
      That should prolong the entertainment for maximum effect.
      Last edited by sasguru; 24 September 2018, 08:15.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
        Corbyn as PM will be even worse for the economy than leaving the EU, nationalisation of several industries resulting in the UKSSR
        The combination of hard brexit and Corbyn as PM will be a complete disaster

New elections are not going to resolve anything, looking at polls there won't be much change, unless Corbyn goes away, no one who is now voting Tory or lib dem will go to vote Labour to vote for a Trotskyist hezbollah supporting, jew hating moron

Comment

Never voted Labour in my life and despite Corbyn/Labour possibly offering a second vote I still won't vote them in. Up until 2010 I'd always voted Tory, but there is no way I will vote Tory again until the loony right are kicked to the long grass. I had to vote Lib Dem last time (only choice was main 3 in my area) and this despite their god bothering homophobe leader. May have to do the same again unless and independent stands.

How crap is our voting system when we have choices like this?
          Last edited by Whorty; 24 September 2018, 09:23.
          I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
            Very crap.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
              Never voted Labour in my life and despite Corbyn/Labour possibly offering a second I still won't vote them in. Up until 2010 I'd always voted Tory, but there is no way I will vote Tory again until the loony right are kicked to the long grass. I had to vote Lib Dem last time (only choice was main 3 in my area) and this despite their god bothering homophobe leader. May have to do the same again unless and independent stands.

You had a the opportunity to change it in 2011, however the AV was quite crap too. The only democratic system is PR

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
                You had a the opportunity to change it in 2011, however the AV was quite crap too. The only democratic system is PR
                Well, sod off back to your swamp then and stop bleating on here FFS.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                  No bleating allowed on CUK? Oh you said, bleating. Not bleeding. Carry on.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                    As long as I can annoy morons like you I will stay

Comment

Working...
                    X