• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why all Remainers are smart?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Actually I used to provide links and politely argue why I thought you remainers were wrong, the only person I used to attack out of hand was AssGoo as he is an arrogant insulting twit.

However the reaction from the remoaners on here has been to attack the man continuously so I just pop in and prod you lot for fun.

You may notice most leavers (and many remainers) ignore this forum because it is so toxic or take the piss out of you losers in other forums.

If you want a discussion great, but you have to join in and play nicely.
    Somebody needs his safe space!

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      Somebody needs his safe space!
      I actually learnt things when we discussed Brexit rather than insults. I suspect many other people on both sides did.

But thanks for proving my point!
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
        You really are scared of the phantom EU devil aren't you? Why not MTFU and you may not be such a scaredycat. Junker is not going to come and get you in the night, you know.
        Wouldn't a vote for the relative unknown (Leave), compared to voting for the relative status quo (Remain), be more of an action taken by someone who has MTFU or not?

Wouldn't a scaredy-cat want everything to stay the same?

Here's a question for ya;
        Can a sovereign nation unilaterally leave the EU now like us, or do they require a majority vote through QMV, thus requiring 'permission to leave' now?

Correct, JcJ, between sedatives for his sciatica, and his cognac & wine - he will be tucked up snugly in his bed, before the sun goes down. HTH
        Originally posted by Old Greg
        I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
        ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
          Wouldn't a vote for the relative unknown (Leave), compared to voting for the relative status quo (Remain), be more of an action taken by someone who has MTFU or not?

Wouldn't a scaredy-cat want everything to stay the same?
          Totally this.
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

I actually learnt things when we discussed Brexit rather than insults. I suspect many other people on both sides did.

But thanks for proving my point!
            I learnt that leavers are cretins. The insults are for our amusement.

I would be further amused to hear how you think your point has been proved.
            Last edited by Old Greg; 8 October 2018, 15:14.

Comment

The phrase - "I learnt that leavers are cretins."
              is ad-hominem, stereotyping bigotry, as has been explained earlier in the thread (e.g. Cirrus with his non-cretin leave friends).
              Thus, you have 'learnt' nothing and not discussed Brexit.

Vetran's point - "I actually learnt things when we discussed Brexit rather than insults. I suspect many other people on both sides did."
              is clearly saying that insults are all that tend to be thrown about now, rather than factual information - like your post - which contained zero objective facts about Brexit, just an insult.

QED

HTH
              Originally posted by Old Greg
              I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
              ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

You have decided in your wisdom 52% of the population are cretins and you can't understand why people on this forum think that the remoaners can only argue by flinging insults.

Stupid is as old smeg does.

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
                  The phrase - "I learnt that leavers are cretins."
                  is ad-hominem, stereotyping bigotry, as has been explained earlier in the thread (e.g. Cirrus with his non-cretin leave friends).
                  Thus, you have 'learnt' nothing and not discussed Brexit.

Vetran's point - "I actually learnt things when we discussed Brexit rather than insults. I suspect many other people on both sides did."
                  is clearly saying that insults are all that tend to be thrown about now, rather than factual information - like your post - which contained zero objective facts about Brexit, just an insult.

QED

HTH
                  You have decided in your wisdom 52% of the population are cretins and you can't understand why people on this forum think that the remoaners can only argue by flinging insults.

Stupid is as old smeg does.
                  Can I just check whether the two of you understand what proving a point means?

Comment

You have decided in your wisdom 52% of the population are cretins...
                    Get it right. 52% of the voting population who voted coming up to two and a half years ago.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                      Get it right. 52% of the voting population who voted coming up to two and a half years ago.

Indeed it may be higher now!

Comment

Working...
                      X