• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why all Remainers are smart?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    Posts like this continue to show your lack of intelligence.

As succinctly as you can, explain what Brexit is, what it will deliver, how the average Brit will be impacted over the next 5-10 years, and what it means to our trade and economy, tax take and hence social spending on the NHS, policing, public services.

Your simplistic image of the Brexiter journey, explains very well how simple Brexit voters are! Well done.
    That is fook all to do with the cartoon.

That cartoon is simply about the mental process of accepting the result.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
      There are people who cast their vote, discovered they were in a minority, accept the result, and get on with life.

And then there are the remoaners, who do not accept the result. They see themselves as the enlightened few, and see anyone who does not agree with them as stupid or evil. People who need to be ignored. Moved out of the way. Re-educated. Disenfranchised. Road-kill on the one true path to the glorious European Union.

This, despite the fact that none of their dire prognostications of economic disaster actually came to pass.

Put like that, do they remind you of any past political movements? Mockery is actually too good for them.

Since the vote, the EU is revealing its true intent and nature.

The EU is now holding political prisoners ( Catalan Nationalists) and upholding the use of European Arrest Warrants on others who have fled their country. I don’t expect them to be the last such prisoners. I count my blessings, that the UK has rejected the EU.

If anyone had predicted this before the Brexit vote, they’d have been laughed at, even by leave campaigners.
      You really are scared of the phantom EU devil aren't you? Why not MTFU and you may not be such a scaredycat. Junker is not going to come and get you in the night, you know.
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Which one are you Whorty?

None of them match me perfectly, but the closest match would be number 2, the hipster.

Comment

That is fook all to do with the cartoon.

That cartoon is simply about the mental process of accepting the result.
          Really? You seem a bit angry now that you can see how stupid your cartoon is and how dim it makes you look. Sorry to p1ss on your fire, but you need to learn somehow and I'm happy to play teacher for you today as my fellow intellectuals are busy at work.

Comment

But when we deny that net migration of 336,000 people in a single year might have any impact whatsoever on a country's infrastructure, we lose credibility.
            No

You lose credibility when you vote to leave the EU thinking -completely wrongly - that the problem will thus be solved.

We have to have immigration. We Brits are not reproducing enough to support the economy. The NHS will go down hill. Pensions will become impossible. Firms will struggle. Brexit just means swapping Polish and Lithuanians for Indians.

We need immigration and thus we need to increase funding for state sector services. Immigrants cost more but they contribute more. You Brexiteers didn't realise this because you vote without bothering about the facts. Now you've dropped yourselves in it. And the rest of us.

Everybody makes mistakes. The problem with you lot is you won't fess up to your mammoth bad bet.
            "Don't part with your illusions; when they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live" Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
              Really? You seem a bit angry now that you can see how stupid your cartoon is and how dim it makes you look. Sorry to p1ss on your fire, but you need to learn somehow and I'm happy to play teacher for you today as my fellow intellectuals are busy at work.

ah true remoaner behaviour attack the man because you have lost the argument.
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                Why all Remainers are smart?
                Erm.... scooterscot?
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                  You have no argument to attack. Brexit is a failed project.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                    Right. And you've never done that yourself have you. (Although normally you go straight to attacking the man because you have no argument).
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                      Right. And you've never done that yourself have you. (Although normally you go straight to attacking the man because you have no argument).

Actually I used to provide links and politely argue why I thought you remainers were wrong, the only person I used to attack out of hand was AssGoo as he is an arrogant insulting twit.

However the reaction from the remoaners on here has been to attack the man continuously so I just pop in and prod you lot for fun.

You may notice most leavers (and many remainers) ignore this forum because it is so toxic or take the piss out of you losers in other forums.

If you want a discussion great, but you have to join in and play nicely.
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X