• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why all Remainers are smart?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Indeed it may be higher now!
    And the moon may also be made of verdant milk products.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
      None of them match me perfectly, but the closest match would be number 2, the hipster.
      Didn't have you down as a ****. Ho hum.
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        And the moon may also be made of verdant milk products.

Strange that was what Cammamoron thought before the referendum,
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
          Really? You seem a bit angry now that you can see how stupid your cartoon is and how dim it makes you look. Sorry to p1ss on your fire, but you need to learn somehow and I'm happy to play teacher for you today as my fellow intellectuals are busy at work.
          Originally posted by Cirrus View Post
          No

You lose credibility when you vote to leave the EU thinking -completely wrongly - that the problem will thus be solved.

We have to have immigration. We Brits are not reproducing enough to support the economy. The NHS will go down hill. Pensions will become impossible. Firms will struggle. Brexit just means swapping Polish and Lithuanians for Indians.

We need immigration and thus we need to increase funding for state sector services. Immigrants cost more but they contribute more. You Brexiteers didn't realise this because you vote without bothering about the facts. Now you've dropped yourselves in it. And the rest of us.

Everybody makes mistakes. The problem with you lot is you won't fess up to your mammoth bad bet.
          I missed these - must have already been in the pub.

But mainly I just googled 'Funny Pictures of Remainers' and then just started spamming this board for my amusement on a Friday afternoon.

Feel free to continue to insult and berate me for my choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
            Can I just check whether the two of you understand what proving a point means?
            Can I just check whether you understand English and/or are currently sober?

By all means, highlight the objective fact about Brexit, that your prior post contained, if you think there is one - otherwise you have proven vetran's point.

HTH BIDI
            Originally posted by Old Greg
            I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
            ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
              Can I just check whether you understand English and/or are currently sober?

By all means, highlight the objective fact about Brexit, that your prior post contained, if you think there is one - otherwise you have proven vetran's point.

HTH BIDI
              Stopping at the thread title should be a clue - looks like Ralph Wiggum came up with it.
              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                Feel free to continue to insult and berate me for my choice.
                Just to be clear, I - and probably the others - are not berating you for your choice per se but rather for the ill-informed and invalid arguments you proffer to support your choice. You may have chosen correctly but so far have struggled to offer any convincing reasoning.

Nobody said you had to be the one that justified leaving but it worries the rest of us that absolutely nobody can string together a coherent case for anything positive.
                "Don't part with your illusions; when they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live" Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                  Stopping at the thread title should be a clue - looks like Ralph Wiggum came up with it.
                  And in other news a loser bottom-feeder permie criticises the English level of a multi-millionaire for whom English is a second language.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                    And in other news a loser bottom-feeder permie criticises the English level of a multi-millionaire for whom English is a second language.
                    Ey up, assguru has waddled in and spewed on her keyboard again.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                      Can a multi-millionaire not afford private language tuition, to help integrate better into the society in which they currently choose to reside in?

Or is that an unrealistic expectation of a foreign born, multi-millionaire immigrant worker?
                      Originally posted by Old Greg
                      I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
                      ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Working...
                      X