• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

If

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Usual bollux, lack of understanding and deceit from the remoaners

Try as you might a general election can not be a referendum by definition. I know the politicians talk this kind of tulip but I thought some of you might understand it.

Stop bleating there were 2 referendum - 1 to bless joining the common market and one to escape the EU super state. You lost the second one.
    There's no moral high ground when it comes to a referendum, either it happens or it doesn't. There's no law that prohibits it, there's nothing in the constitution. Whining Brexiteers saying it's unfair means nothing. Somebody always whines. If it happens you simply need to "get over it".

In fact the potential entertainment of "whiney cry baby Brexiteers" makes an even stronger argument for a second referendum.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Elections for parliament are every 4 -5 years so referenda should be able to be redone in similar timeframes no matter what the outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
        I'm afraid to say that we've all lost. You've just not learned to accept that yet. A couple of years of hard Brexit should help you understand how cretinous the referendum was.

But to answer the original question, we should only consider a 2nd ref if it is clear that the public is overwhelmingly now against leaving. Only a very clear remain (or leave) would resolve this farce. Until then, we should continue to head out; if leave prove to be right, all will be good post Brexit and the years that follow and remainers will accept they were wrong. If as we suspect, the remainers are right and the UK crashes into a recession, then a second ref will be used to get us back in. Of course, this assumes a proper Brexit rather than BRINO.

So will you stop whining & start to help us drive Britain forward?

Or will you like the other remoaners keep moaning and being insulting while working in Germany etc?
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

So will you stop gloating & start to help us drive Britain forward?

Or will you like the other remoaners keep laughing and being insulting while working in Germany etc?
          FTFY

No to the former, yes to the latter.
          The entertainment as you morons drive Britain into the ground will be hilarious.
          And you have no one to blame but yourselves.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

So will you stop whining & start to help us drive Britain forward?

Or will you like the other remoaners keep moaning and being insulting while working in Germany etc?
            Yep I'm all for it, Hard Brexit all the way.

I think that Brexiteers deserve it.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post

Indeed The Only Real Brexit has become my preferred option too.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                FTFY

No to the former, yes to the latter.
                The entertainment as you morons drive Britain into the ground will be hilarious.
                And you have no one to blame but yourselves.
                Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post

Indeed The Only Real Brexit has become my preferred option too.
                Ah, the usual self satisfied expat twats gloating over their perceived demise of the country which nurtured and educated them.
                Twats

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                  Ah, the usual self satisfied expat twats gloating over their perceived demise of the country which nurtured and educated them.
                  Twats
                  Ah the usual druggie twat pontificating on that which he does not know about and looking for someone to blame as usual.
                  You idiots have voted to bring on that demise, not me.
                  The way you go on, anyone would think Brexit is a bad thing
                  Last edited by sasguru; 8 October 2018, 07:39.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                    You voted it for it. However, I'm not gloating, I think it's quite sad - even though it won't affect me personally. But I'm with sasguru on one thing - Brexiters are funny.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Ah the usual druggie twat pontificating on that which he does not know about and looking for someone to blame as usual.
                      You idiots have voted to bring on that demise, not me.
                      The way you go on, anyone would think Brexit is a bad thing
                      Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                      You voted it for it. However, I'm not gloating, I think it's quite sad - even though it won't affect me personally. But I'm with sasguru on one thing - Brexiters are funny.
                      I didn't, actually. but that doesn't stop my deep dislike of people who constantly attack my country.

Comment

Working...
                      X