• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Come and have a go if you think your hard enough

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    French voters explain why they've lost faith in Macron: 'A very good government for the rich' | The Independent

The French don't seem to be too enamored with their Emmanuel right now. No mention of French exporters potentially losing their British customers because of his hardline attitude, but that may be down to selective reporting by the Indy, or perhaps the French electorate hasn't yet realised how much Macron is willing to hurt them in pursuit of his EU ideology.
    The fact that there is no shortage of dimwits that think protectionism and profligate spending are good thing doesn't mean to say Macron is wrong.

Good politicians make tough decisions and face down the dimwits.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
      The fact that there is no shortage of dimwits that think protectionism and profligate spending are good thing doesn't mean to say Macron is wrong.

Good politicians make tough decisions and face down the dimwits.

You're on drugs mate. Despite the fact that history records both these things as ultimately suicidal, you defend both to the hilt. You're normally on the side of the dimwits in this argument. Are you off your meds today?
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
        Thought this was going to be about the World Erection Championships.

I only made it to the semis last year.
        I tried using delay cream but I just couldn't rub it in

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
          You're on drugs mate. Despite the fact that history records both these things as ultimately suicidal, you defend both to the hilt. You're normally on the side of the dimwits in this argument. Are you off your meds today?

Oh dearie me.

Comment

Working...
          X