• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BЯEXIT

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GreenMirror View Post
    Racist.

Of course, being a Remainer it is fine for you to post that. Any Brexiter would have been banned by now.
    Don't be a prat. "Whiter than white" is no more a racist slur than "niggardly", or "blackboard". And I know you're not an ideologically blind marxist millenial snowflak, so I know you know that as well.

And as for remainers being treated better than brextulipers... that's just your paranoia. (We are, of course, out to get you, but that's nothing to do with your Brexit support).
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      Well no not really, never said anything of the sort. But please do feel free to embellish your drivel with lies if you feel it helps you to gain some "traction".

All I stated was the fact that I, like a great many others, served in West Germany during the Cold War. Nothing more.

I bet you are the kind of bloke that, having taken out a gold-plated home insurance policy, whinges like a b1tch at the end of the year because his house never burned down thus allowing him to claim against said policy.

As for AtW, he emigrated to avoid National Service and has regularly boasted about it on here, claiming that he disagreed with Russian foreign policy over Chechnya.
      Not really how it works I am afraid. Not if you want to avoid being called out for being a backsliding chicken.

Nope, happy to pay insurance. Worked a lot in the insurance sector so I understand how it works, thanks.

As for AtW, I'm with him. Better to have some morals and ethics rather than use the excuse "but I was only following orders" as many real cowards do. It takes more spin to rail against the machine than it does to follow like a sheep.

Just think, had more acted like AtW then maybe the Nazis wouldn't have had an army to murder millions. Loads of examples through history of "just following orders", you'd be proud of them (linky)
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        Don't be a prat. "Whiter than white" is no more a racist slur than "niggardly", or "blackboard". And I know you're not an ideologically blind marxist millenial snowflak, so I know you know that as well.

And as for remainers being treated better than brextulipers... that's just your paranoia. (We are, of course, out to get you, but that's nothing to do with your Brexit support).
        I ignored him NAT ... wasn't worth a response
        I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

Remainers are better than Leavers so we should be treated better.

Comment

Well worthy of white feather status anyway.

If you are incapable of independent thought. Which Is no bad thing for a tea boy in uniform.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
              Nope, happy to pay insurance. Worked a lot in the insurance sector so I understand how it works, thanks.
              Yeah, you seem to be a "where there's blame there's a claim" sort.

As for AtW, I'm with him.
              That's nice for you. Maybe you could both hold hands next time you plan to run away from danger?
              Birdbrains of a feather sticking together.

Just think, had more acted like AtW then maybe the Nazis wouldn't have had an army to murder millions.
              And just think, maybe if more British had acted like you pair of lily-livered chickentulips we'd all be talking German now?
              Luckily some of us have backbones that ain't made of papier-mache!

Still, maybe you two could get yourselves into the Concert Party entertaining the troops with witty anecdotes about hiding in cupboards?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                If you are incapable of independent thought.
                Well you'd know all about that.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Well you'd know all about that.

I do indeed know all about you being incapable of independent thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                    I do indeed know all about you being incapable of independent thought.
                    Good God.....you are starting to make Whorty sound intellectual, and he lost out to a Swiss Cheese plant in a quiz.

Is it possible you may come out with something original and not "of the playground", or is that expecting too much?

Comment

Good God.....you are starting to make Whorty sound intellectual, and he lost out to a Swiss Cheese plant in a quiz.

Is it possible you may come out with something original and not "of the playground", or is that expecting too much?

Hush now.

Comment

Working...
                      X