• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Crap deal will fail parliament, new referendum coming: vote Real Brexit!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    more signal-free gibberish
    They're simply saying what Germany industry has been saying all along. The 2nd link, straight from the horse's mouth, requires a translation, ask your kids to do it for you:

German industry warns UK not to expect help in Brexit negotiations | Politics | The Guardian

"Defending the single market, a key European project, must be the priority for the European Union,” Dieter Kempf,
    president of the German Federation of Industries lobby group which represents around 100,000 companies"

Wissmann: Brexit-Verhandlungen sollten rasch und konstruktiv gefuhrt werden - VDA

"But there is a clear priority: cohesion and the integrity of the EU are the basis and prerequisite for meaningful communication"
    Last edited by sasguru; 19 November 2018, 17:03.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

A sh*te transition followed by a sh*te trade deal, and there will be EU fishing boats all over British waters, fishing to quotas set by the EU.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Greenland's fishing quotas:

Greenland | Fisheries

The key argument for Greenland to leave the EU was to take control of its fishing quotas.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          "Defending the single market, a key European project, must be the priority for the European Union,” Dieter Kempf,
          president of the German Federation of Industries lobby group which represents around 100,000 companies"
          The priority for the EU and the priority for businesses at large are not inextricably bound together though.

In Juncker's ideal world maybe, but we are about to head into a world that might be very far from ideal for him.

It might all get so uncomfortable that there may be nobody holding your hand every step. I hope you have planned for that.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
            The priority for the EU and the priority for businesses at large are not inextricably bound together though.

In Juncker's ideal world maybe, but we are about to head into a world that might be very far from ideal for him.

It might all get so uncomfortable that there may be nobody holding your hand every step. I hope you have planned for that.

I'm a dual national, Brexit is irrelevant to me personally, and probably will be beneficial, so, yes I've planned for every eventuality.
            But I think a hard Brexit is the best way forward for the UK, not least because its the only way reality will dawn on fantasists like you.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

its the only way reality will dawn on fantasists like you.
              Yeah whatever......Walt!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Going down like the General Brexgano

reality will dawn on fantasists like you.
                Reality will never dawn on PosterBhoy. It'll never dawn on almost all of the Brexiteers on this channel.

But the beautiful thing is at 50%:50% it really can make a difference if just the odd few leave voters notice they've backed the wrong horse. The Brexiteers have been running out of steam whilst the Bremainers have kept up the pressure. Most likely if Referendum 2 was held tomorrow, Remain would would win by a few percentage points.

And Referendum 2 looks more likely every day.
                "Don't part with your illusions; when they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live" Mark Twain

Comment

I'm a dual national, Brexit is irrelevant to me personally, and probably will be beneficial, so, yes I've planned for every eventuality.
                  But I think a hard Brexit is the best way forward for the UK, not least because its the only way reality will dawn on fantasists like you.
                  when the NHS realises it can't fund your care we will cut you loose, even a generous nation can't pay for a half man, half toilet paper smear like you.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                    when the NHS realises it can't fund your care we will cut you loose, even a generous nation can't pay for a half man, half toilet paper smear like you.
                    He lives in Portugal, probably gets free Port when he goes to their version of NHS...

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                      when the NHS realises it can't fund your care .
                      You should stop assuming that everyone is an unhealthy, obese gammon like you and your missus.
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X