• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brexiters - you lost, get over it.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    There are Scottish Tory MPs??
    Amazing, isn't it ?
    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
      Amazing, isn't it ?

Yep maybe the scots got fed up of listening to a load of sad losers who lost a referendum and can't get over it then trying to wrangle another one, so they voted conservative.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
        It has oft been said that tiny things amuse tiny minds.

and that AssGoo is a feckwit..

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          Yep maybe the scots got fed up of listening to a load of sad losers who lost a referendum and can't get over it then trying to wrangle another one, so they voted conservative.
          Or, maybe, like you, they're just thick as ****.
          When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
            My wife must have a tiny mind...

I keep trying to broaden it for her

Comment

Or, maybe, like you, they're just thick as ****.

that the best you got???

I'm off to cry uncontrollably....

with laughter at remoaners who would make doggy do look intelligent.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                that the best you got???

I'm off to cry uncontrollably....

with laughter at remoaners who would make doggy do look intelligent.
                Safe Space!...Head for your Safe Space!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

There is absolutely no chance of that happening. Scottish Tory MPs would never vote with the SNP. If there's another GE, half of them will be down the job centre anyway.
                  I agree the scottish Tories won't vote with SNP, but they will vote in a way to keep their seats. Given the Scots voted to stay in Europe, if push came to shove I'm sure Scottish Tories will vote for their seats even if that does mean voting the same way as the SNP.

All hypothetical though as no Tory wants a GE now, they know they'd get trounced.
                  I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Minister hints at second referendum if EU deal is voted down

In the unlikely event that Rees-Mogg's coup is unsuccessful it's either BRINO or a people's vote. However probably the no-confidence letters will start flooding in today.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                      WTF do you do for a living again? Can't be anything very complicated given your lack of cognitive ability.
                      We both believe in opposite sides of the "big argument". You have to resort to personal insults (which bother me not, just so you know) which would indicate a lack of cognitive ability* on your part.

*Amongst other things...
                      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
                      X