• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

"Lawyers For Britain" take on the agreement

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    This will undoubtedly unleash mass rejoicing amongst the spineless whiners that feel the need to have their hands held by the Junckers of this world.
    I've not noticed Mark Sedwill holding anyone's hand. Why do you feel that his EU equivalent holds anyone hands? (He can't anyway - one hand is hold the bottle, the other his glass).

She has been aided and abetted in constructing this surrender document by an almost countless number of spineless self-serving imbeciles far more interested in scoring petty tribal Party points than in properly serving the Electorate.
    You mean Boris, Dominic etc.

At least I will be able to look myself in the mirror in years to come when our grandchildren ask us why we are led by the nose by faceless bureaucrats in Brussels/Strasbourg, and know that it was all the fault of me and my ilk.
    FTFY.

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    The last paragraph is quite subtle!
    Yeah - "...a no deal Brexit: the project of greedy capitalists, seedy jingoists, tweedy fantasists and needy narcissists." Sounds like they're talking about sasguru.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

"Lawyers For Britain" take on the agreement

But thanks to the gurning entitled remoaners we appear to have lost the Peace.

Joke’s on you, the peace (1945 - ) was won well before the referendum by the likes of the USA, Germany, Japan, and France just getting on with it instead of wallowing in self pity trying to reflect the glory days of a faded Empire. There was a brief flash of Cool Britannia and the 2012 Olympics, but that seems so long ago now.

Even old allies like Canada, NZ, Australia, India have just got on with it, moving forward and forging new relationships.

It’s only the sad old Boomers still worshipping at the feet of “two World Wars and one World Cup” that are left, dragging England back into a past that no longer exists.

I almost feel sorry for you, you must feel so lonely and out of place in a world that has moved on.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

Yeah - "...a no deal Brexit: the project of greedy capitalists, seedy jingoists, tweedy fantasists and needy narcissists." Sounds like they're talking about sasguru.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Black View Post
          I think you'll find that everyone who voted for it expected a competent government to handle the exit.
          Only a cretin would expect that. Work out the rest for yourself.

Comment

Why would I believe a lawyer?

Someone who has so few morals they will gladly defend a pedo for money.

Sorry lawyers write what they are told to write by the highest bidder.

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Contractor UK Forum mobile app

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post

What a shocker.

Would you prefer mob justice, with pitchforks and tiki torches?

Comment

Of course, because someone suspected of abusing children is certainly guilty, and cannot possible require a defence lawyer. Because they are guilty, so it's waste of money.

Even criminals are entitled to proper representation at court, and to expect the authorities to work within the law. It's what makes us non-criminals better than them, and it's also what protects the innocent, you moron.
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

So you never researched this group then:

We represent a cross-section of Leave-Remain opinion. We initially came together before the referendum to campaign to Leave. Since the vote we have been joined by many lawyers who supported Remain.
                  We are united in the wish to work constructively for the exit process to be carried out in the best interests of the United Kingdom
                  Our vital work costs money, if you wish to support us financially please do so via our donations page. All donations will be used to strengthen or publicise the website.
                  Basically paid for people with the same interests as you
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                  X