• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Signed, sealed, delivered

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    He asks the Devil (Liz Hurley) to make him incredibly wealthy and wakes up as a Colombian drug baron.

At least it wasn't waking up as Mrs Trump.

Comment

He asks the Devil (Liz Hurley) to make him incredibly wealthy and he wakes up with an EU Pension

ftfy

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post

Interesting question. Does May actually need parliament to approve, or can she unilaterally sign? Hopefully the latter.
        I think you will find that a certain Gina Miller put the kybosh on her bludgeoning this crap deal through.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
          I think you will find that a certain Gina Miller put the kybosh on her bludgeoning this crap deal through.

Oh the irony...
          Do what thou wilt

Comment

....thus paving the way for a "people's vote"

I'm alright Jack

Comment

....thus paving the way for a "no deal" crash-out. Then negotiating from there.

ftfy

Comment

ftfy

Ha ha, not going to happen. MPs will not vote for a no deal as there is no guarantee that we would get a better deal later. in fact, I'd say that the EU would be so p'd off with us after all this work that if we reject this deal they'll say "feck it", live with the consequences of no deal and let us fester for the next 10 years until we beg to be let back in to the EU.

Brexiters need to be careful what they wish for ... a no deal with just see us back in the EU faster
                I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post

Brexiters need to be careful what they wish for ... a no deal with just see us back in the EU faster
                  It is not what we "wished for", it is what we VOTED for.

HTH

Comment

It is not what we "wished for", it is what we VOTED for.

HTH

You didn't read the ballot paper then.
                    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                      You didn't read the ballot paper then.
                      For obvious reasons.

Comment

Working...
                      X