• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Looks like a 2nd referndum is coming

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    A year old thread resurrected. Thanks for taking the time from your ML empire to look for it, Minnie. I'm flattered.
    There is no statute of limitation here.

Comment

A year old thread resurrected. Thanks for taking the time from your ML empire to look for it, Minnie. I'm flattered.
      I just hit "last" on the forum pagination links and worked my way back until I found the most fooking stupid thread proposition.

Your ego and bias make you think I'm selecting you. But your low quality posting style makes you more eligible for my search criteria and you got selected.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
        I just hit "last" on the forum pagination links and worked my way back until I found the most fooking stupid thread proposition.

Your ego and bias make you think I'm selecting you. But your low quality posting style makes you more eligible for my search criteria and you got selected.
        Did your search criteria not find your invitations to your Brexit parties?

Don't try and appear clever - it only backfires when you're exposed as the talentless half-wit you are.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Did your search criteria not find your invitations to your Brexit parties?

Don't try and appear clever - it only backfires when you're exposed as the talentless half-wit you are.
          My search strategy was just hit last and press previous a few times.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
            My search strategy was just hit last and press previous a few times.
            Party anyone?

Belated party invites - food only 10 months out of date
            I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
            X