• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Looks like a 2nd referndum is coming

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like a 2nd referndum is coming

Both Remainers and Leavers coming to this conclusion.
    Especially Farage. He really wants one. he realises that Trump isn't going to offer him a job like he thought and realises he's going to miss his nice EU salary.
    Wasn't meant to happen, he was a professional sniper fom the sidelines and now he's only gone and blown the doors off.

Nigel Farage warming to second EU referendum - BBC News
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Why was it that Farage used to be the biggest loser ever and all the remainers ever talked about was how much of a ****** he was.

And yet now they hail him as some form of saint and hang off his every word.

The gourd, no no no the sandal.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
      Why was it that Farage used to be the biggest loser ever and all the remainers ever talked about was how much of a ****** he was.

The gourd, no no no the sandal.

Logic and reasoning aren't really your strong points are they? Straw man, much?
      Last edited by sasguru; 3 December 2018, 09:43.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

A second referendum looks like the only possibility to get a no deal Brexit, otherwise it will be a one form or another of BRINO.

I still think BRINO is what will happen. We shall see, the second referendum is certainly much more likely than it was.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
          A second referendum looks like the only possibility to get a no deal Brexit, otherwise it will be a one form or another of BRINO.

I still think BRINO is what will happen. We shall see, the second referendum is certainly much more likely than it was.

For what it worth. My view is, and as May has suggested, there will be 2 votes on the May's deal in parliament. The first, we all know which way that is going, and allows everyone to save face. Parliament then has a 2nd vote on the deal and everyone miraculously, when they realise that the only other option is that they potentially lose their nice ministerial and MP salaries/ expenses/etc they vote in favour of May's deal and it gets past through parliament.

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
            For what it worth. My view is, and as May has suggested, there will be 2 votes on the May's deal in parliament. The first, we all know which way that is going, and allows everyone to save face. Parliament then has a 2nd vote on the deal and everyone miraculously, when they realise that the only other option is that they potentially lose their nice ministerial and MP salaries/ expenses/etc they vote in favour of May's deal and it gets past through parliament.
            You may well be right - I would be very surprised if there isn't a minor EU "concession" that has been decided on in advance, that they can pull out of the hat after the 1st vote fails and sell as a major one
            Last edited by sasguru; 3 December 2018, 10:54.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
              Possibly.

I would be disappointed that they get two votes though - after all, they should know what they are voting for the first time around! Will of the MPs....

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
                Possibly.

I would be disappointed that they get two votes though - after all, they should know what they are voting for the first time around! Will of the MPs....
                I think I see the flaw in your reasoning.

Comment

Former UKIP leader Nigel Farage says he is close to backing a second EU referendum to end the "whinging and whining" of anti-Brexit campaigners.

Proves what an idiot he is. Nothing can stop the whinging and whining of anti-Brexit campaigners.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post

Nigel Farage is a loser, an opportunist and a ******. He's an arch-Brexiter, worshipped by many Brexiters. It is interesting to note that even a total ******* ***** like him is warming to a second referendum.

HTH.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                    X