• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

When is the legal advice being published

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What about moi, potato peeler?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      What about moi, potato peeler?
      You are a special case alexei.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

I am unforgettable

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          I am unforgettable
          Can't argue with that.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
            If you say so. But then I'm not the one peeing my pants about the future.

No? What are your incontinence pants for, then? Just a weak bladder?

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
              No? What are your incontinence pants for, then? Just a weak bladder?
              No, specifically for reading the sort of maudlin factually distorted dross that you and your equally docile cohorts constantly trumpet.

Difficult not to "lose it" at times.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                Awesome. Being "savaged" by the Klueless Klutz Klan.

sasguru - the weedy supercilious fantasist with the almost terminal Dunning-Kruger affliction that has been forced into having to head to deepest darkest rural Iberia to avoid the ubiquitous sneering giggles that afflict his every social interaction.

OG - the gender-confused Prosecco quaffing psuedo-intellectual hairsplitting lightweight pedant.

Whorty - someone that by his own admission looks as ridiculous as he invariably sounds. With that large sloping forehead, tacky Maori tattoos, Colonel Sanders beard and ridiculously enlarged earlobes, you are a poster child for where the Millenials went wrong.

Meridian - A johnny-come-lately halfwit with a penchant for trying sickeningly to ingratiate himself to his fellow Bremoaner halfwits by outdoing their half-baked pontifications about life post-brexit.

There are doubtless a few more knuckleheads singing from this same crazed songsheet, and if I have forgotten to ridicule you here it is simply because you are so instantly forgettable.
                Fear not though, I am sure you already get more than enough ribbing as you stumble through your futile existences.

If you laid them all end to end they wouldn't reach a sensible conclusion.

All huddled together like a little virtue circle of numbskullery as history passes their hopes by without a backward glance.

Now I am sure if you put your empty heads together you might be able to negotiate a decent discount on Pampers.

Yes, yes corporal, now stop dribbling and fetch me a brandy.
                You were bred for service, as you well know.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                  Yes, yes sergeant, now stop dribbling and fetch us brandy and cigars
                  You were bred for service, as you well know.
                  FTFY

Comment

Working...
                  X