• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

When is the legal advice being published

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by original PM View Post
    Us Brexiters are so dim!

Could you clarify what this means?
    It means you're not very bright.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      It means you're not very bright.
      TL;DR

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
        The country is being offered a clear choice here........

1) Remain within the EU under existing rules and restrictions if we abort A50

2) Remain within the EU under even more punitive rules and restrictions if we accept May's (The REMAINER) "Best Deal"

And politicians wonder why the nation feels so disenfranchised.

We told you before the ref this is what would happen. You denied it would. Well, suck it up chump. We were never going to get a good deal off the EU as we never held all the cards as the leave lot kept saying. We could only ever crash out and destroy our economy, get whatever deal the EU wants to give us, or Remain. No MP who cares about the UK will vote no deal/crash out. Remain lost the ref, so we're stuck with whatever deal the EU wants to give us.

You won. You must be so happy
        I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
          We told you before the ref this is what would happen. You denied it would. Well, suck it up chump. We were never going to get a good deal off the EU as we never held all the cards as the leave lot kept saying. We could only ever crash out and destroy our economy, get whatever deal the EU wants to give us, or Remain. No MP who cares about the UK will vote no deal/crash out. Remain lost the ref, so we're stuck with whatever deal the EU wants to give us.

You won. You must be so happy
          You are forgetting that the UK holds most of the cards, and the German car makers will not let their export market be compromised.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
            You are forgetting that the UK holds most of the cards, and the German car makers will not let their export market be compromised.
            Oh yeah, sorry. Silly me.
            I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
              rotflmfao

Milan.

Comment

The country is being offered a clear choice here........

1) Remain within the EU under existing rules and restrictions if we abort A50

2) Remain within the EU under even more punitive rules and restrictions if we accept May's (The REMAINER) "Best Deal"

And politicians wonder why the nation feels so disenfranchised.

Shaun,

how many times was it explained to you lot, the golf club or fitness club analogy...

if you leave the club and stop paying your fees, don't expect the same access and privileges that you received as a full paid up member

Is that so difficult to understand ?

Ok, maybe the analogy is wrong, let me put it in your terms, if you stop being an Iceland privileged shopper card benefits holder then don't expect to have access to those bonuses and benefits and privileges when you stop being a card holder, it's all in the terms and conditions.

And there's even an FAQ !

Hope that helps.

Toodle pip,

Milan, "hammer time, dual nationality, I'm alright jack," Benes.

Comment

Judgement will be issued Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
                    Shaun,

how many times was it explained to you lot, the golf club or fitness club analogy...

if you leave the club and stop paying your fees, don't expect the same access and privileges that you received as a full paid up member

Is that so difficult to understand ?
                    Not difficult to understand at all, it is simply a wholly irrelevant analogy though.

There are far more appropriate analogies that are eminently more relevant, but if you haven't found them yet, or can't understand them, I'm not going to waste time enlightening you now.
                    After all, you can't polish a turd as they say.

You'd know that if you weren't such a plank.

HTH

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Not difficult to understand at all, it is simply a wholly irrelevant analogy though.

There are far more appropriate analogies that are eminently more relevant, but if you haven't found them yet, or can't understand them, I'm not going to waste time enlightening you now.
                      After all, you can't polish a turd as they say.

You'd know that if you weren't such a plank.

HTH

and there we have it folks, the debating skills of a Brexiteer in action

Milan.

Comment

Working...
                      X