• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Leo Varadkar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    I would have though my unwavering line of "I'm going to enjoy seeing Ireland get messed up next year for being total arses" would suggest I have no level of interest in having an understanding about what Ireland is thinking.
    Which is perfect for an ignorant plastic paddy like you.

Comment

Ireland is going though some kind of Germanic collective guilt thing at the moment. Now realising that it was filled with total arses that treated everyone terribly for decades it now wants to 'do something progressive'. Electing a complete idiot because he is gay and has a foreign name ticks all the boxes.

Comment

Ireland is going though some kind of Germanic collective guilt thing at the moment. Now realising that it was filled with total arses that treated everyone terribly for decades it now wants to 'do something progressive'. Electing a complete idiot because he is gay and has a foreign name ticks all the boxes.
        The homophobic xenophobia is strong with this one
        I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
          The homophobic xenophobia is strong with this one
          There is a difference between what you have written and stating a fact.

Comment

what with being catholic and having a feckless dad who shafted the family through sheer uselessness.
            It's good that you're looking forward to apologising to your son when he gets older.
            You could just stop drinking if you had an ounce of steel though.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Bizarre little man.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                There is a difference between what you have written and stating a fact.
                Nope. HTH. You're welcome
                I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Bizarre little man.

Says the Glaswegian alcoholic racist with no accomplishments whatsoever.
                  Was that tweet in the context of politicians getting freebies, perchance?
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                    Says the Glaswegian alcoholic racist with no accomplishments whatsoever.
                    Was that tweet in the context of politicians getting freebies, perchance?
                    Exactly. There's a bit of a theme at the moment about small scale political corruption. Mini would know that if he weren't a plastic paddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                      Exactly. There's a bit of a theme at the moment about small scale political corruption. Mini would know that if he weren't a plastic paddy.
                      Didn't know that, not being up with Irish issues. But it's typical of the rather obvious disingenuousness of our Glaswegian loser friend.
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X