• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Open Message to Admins

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Open Message to Admins

Brexit is the most controversial and life changing event since WW2. It has and will effect peoples' lives and indeed will ruin some peoples lives and drive some businesses to the wall. It may well cause the breakup of the UK. I don't believe it is apt to state "Have an opinion on the UK and EU? Feel free to waste your day in here."

Last edited by Paddy; 20 December 2018, 09:21.
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    Bexit is the most controversial and life changing event since WW2. It has and will effect peoples' lives and indeed will ruin some peoples lives and drive some businesses to the wall. It may well cause the breakup of the UK. I don't believe it is apt to state "Have an opinion on the UK and EU? Feel free to waste your day in here."

+1

Please update to:

"Have an ill-informed opinion on the UK and EU? Feel free to waste your day in here."

Comment

There's only one Admin.

While the issue is serious, the Brexit mob, by and large are only capable of spouting cretinism, and the Remainer mob have given up trying to engage, jumping straight to as it saves time.

Of course a Brexit may see this somewhat differently.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        +1

Please update to:

"Have an ill-informed opinion on the UK and EU? Feel free to waste your day in here."
        you are being too harsh on yourself. True, but harsh.

Comment

What’s bexit?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
            +1

Please update to:

"Not an Expert? Have an ill-informed opinion on the UK and EU? Feel free to waste your day in here."
            FTFY although I think it should be

"Are you a clueless Muppet? Have an ill-informed opinion on the UK and EU? Feel free to waste your day in here."
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by Anonimouse View Post
              What’s bexit?
              Didn't you know Belgium is now leaving the EU. We have moved on from Brexit as the discussion has stalled.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonimouse View Post
                What’s bexit?
                It means someone should have gone to bed, instead of posting a snowflake thread.
                Originally posted by Old Greg
                I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
                ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                  There's only one Admin, only one admin, there’s only one aaaadmiiiin.

While the issue is serious, the Leave mob, by and large are only capable of spouting cretinism in my opinion, and the Remainer mob have given up trying to engage, jumping straight to as it saves time.

Of course a Brexiteer may see this somewhat differently to me
                  Ftfy
                  ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                    Bexit is the most controversial and life changing event since WW2. It has and will effect peoples' lives and indeed will ruin some peoples lives and drive some businesses to the wall. It may well cause the breakup of the UK. I don't believe it is apt to state "Have an opinion on the UK and EU? Feel free to waste your day in here.”
                    Surely the point being made is that both sides are just arguing and mud-slinging, rather than engaging in useful dialogue, hence ‘waste your day’ - rather than your interpretation that admin/mods see Brexit as a minor issue... then again, you needed sleep when you posted that, let’s see if some caffeine improves your cognitive abilities today
                    ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Working...
                    X