• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

UK economy flat

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UK economy flat

UK economy flat

Once the Brexit uncertainty is over, Britain crashes out, and businesses close as their goods get stuck at the border watch consumer confidence come surging back.

Ignore the doom laden comments in the video where they discuss wealth destruction in the UK.

I'm alright Jack

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    UK economy flat

Once the Brexit uncertainty is over, Britain crashes out, and businesses close as their goods get stuck at the border watch consumer confidence come surging back.

Ignore the doom laden comments in the video where they discuss wealth destruction in the UK.

Brexit is similar to Pol Pot declaring year zero. Wipe the board clean and start again only that the people suffer while the elite get richer.
    17th April 1975 – Pol Pot Declares Year Zero | Dorian Cope presents On This Deity
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

UK economy flat

The Empire 2.0 export surge is hurtling down the track.

British tea, jam and biscuits will be at the heart of Britain's Brexit trade plans

Comment

I'm alright Jack

Comment

UK economy flat

We are actually performing pretty well; check the latest OECD figures.

http://www.oecd.org/sdd/na/QNA-GDP-Growth-Q318-Eng.pdf

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
          http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
            We are actually performing pretty well; check the latest OECD figures.

http://www.oecd.org/sdd/na/QNA-GDP-Growth-Q318-Eng.pdf

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
            Indeed up until Q3 things were holding up. I'ḿ talking about Q4.
            I'm alright Jack

Comment

Thing are going amazingly well - nobody believes Brexit will actually happen.

But it will 😱

Comment

Working...
              X