• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Which of our nutters was this?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ore-quits.html

Headmaster, 57, who told pupils Brexit will mean Santa won't be able to come to the UK anymore quits after being bombarded with parent complaints

• Headmaster Richard Steward told pupils that Brexit would ban Santa Claus
    • He said foreign citizen' Santa would be barred from flying his sleigh to the UK
    • Mr Steward joked that imports of Christmas trees and wine would be stopped

"Project no santa" is go!
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    So, is this the Pro Hard Brexit brigade telling us that, in fact, Santa Claus WILL be visiting the UK, post brexit ? Cause it's up there with some of your other predictions
    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
      So, is this the Pro Hard Brexit brigade telling us that, in fact, Santa Claus WILL be visiting the UK, post brexit ? Cause it's up there with some of your other predictions
      Santa would have voted out anyway on the grounds he's a Jew hating Nazi. Or is that Churchill, I forget???
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

"Project no santa" is go!
        That would NOT be good....

Comment

Our nutters? You think the (ex-)headmasters is a member of this site?
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
            Our nutters? You think the (ex-)headmasters is a member of this site?
            I guess when he says “our nutters” he’s referring to his fellow Wailers who voted Brexit. After all, St Nicholas was from Turkey, and had a beard. As we know from the Leave campaign, if we stay in the EU then 70 million Turks will come to Engerland, etc.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

I find it fascinating that the usual remainer posters on here have jumped on this as some sort of Brexit campaign, when if you actually read the article the suggesting is that the headmaster was giving a message that Brexit was bad for Britain.

So here we have a remainer plumbing new depths exaggerating fears over brexit.

As was said in the forum heading post, Project No Santa fear is a go.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                Santa would have voted out anyway on the grounds he's a Jew hating Nazi. Or is that Churchill, I forget???
                If you're talking about me, you fat bultulipting prick, I am not a Nazi!
                Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
                  I find it fascinating that the usual remainer posters on here have jumped on this as some sort of Brexit campaign, when if you actually read the article the suggesting is that the headmaster was giving a message that Brexit was bad for Britain.

So here we have a remainer plumbing new depths exaggerating fears over brexit.

As was said in the forum heading post, Project No Santa fear is a go.
                  And not only that but abusing his position of authority by telling lies to a bunch of kids to satisfy his childish desire to lash out at someone because he did not get his own way.

And guess what because of that he decided to try and ruin a bunch of kids Chrismas'.

But then we expect this sort of childish selfishness from those ****wits.

Comment

Aw bless. Look who still believes in Brexit.

Comment

Working...
                    X