• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The big day is here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post

Good workout then Lardy Boy??

Yeah, did quite well thanks. Set some good PBs
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
      Excellent. Maybe next week you can lose the stabilisers?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
          Excellent. Maybe next week you can lose the stabilisers?

I race on Zwift using a turbo trainer ..... look it up, stabilisers are inbuilt
          I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

I race on Zwift using a turbo trainer ..... look it up, stabilisers are inbuilt
            I did. One step up from a hamster-wheel.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

quickest one off wrist?

heaviest burger lift?

Longest tulip?
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Fed-Up EU Rejects United Kingdom, Gives British 30 Days To Vacate Europe

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

What last night shenanigans showed is that parliament is no longer fit for purpose. Everyone conspiring for their own political gains rather than for either their constituents or the country.

One could even say that they voted ,with an overwhelming majority for a no deal Brexit as that is now the only option on the table.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Contractor UK Forum mobile app

Comment

The big day is here

I think I may have met one of you last night. A conversation was interrupted by a fervent Brexiteer who was glad the vote had failed because it wasn’t the will of the people. He thought May was the worst PM ever and that the best thing to happen would be for her to go. When I asked who should replace her, he said that the Tory party were a bunch of left wing Marxists and that 17 million people voted for a proper Conservative party.

His opinion is that everyone who voted for Brexit is from the far right and that there is no party in parliament who represent their views.
                    ...He also believes that he shouldn’t have to go through airport security because he doesn’t look like a terrorist, that all Muslims are terrorists, and anyone who calls themselves a Muslim who doesn’t want to murder all non-Muslims, isn’t in fact a Muslim at all. And he’s very interested to know where people are “originally from”, no matter what your skin colour is, if you live in England you must prove your ancestry if your accent isn’t what he considers English.

So, which of you is he?
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                      I think I may have met Yorkie last night. A conversation was interrupted by a fervent Brexiteer who was glad the vote had failed because it wasn’t the will of the people. He thought May was the worst PM ever and that the best thing to happen would be for her to go. When I asked who should replace her, he said that the Tory party were a bunch of left wing Marxists and that 17 million people voted for a proper Conservative party.

His opinion is that everyone who voted for Brexit is from the far right and that there is no party in parliament who represent their views.
                      Nah if you'd met me you would have known about it for I am The Dogs Bollocks. The Only One.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Contractor UK Forum mobile app

Comment

Working...
                      X