• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I vote for a...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I vote for a...

I voted for an MP, but when the MP gets in, I want a better MP...

Sir Geoffrey Clifton-Brown tells MPs that, as a Brexiter, he will be voting for the deal. He is worried about Brexit being halted if Theresa May’s deal is defeated, he says. But in return for voting for the deal, he wants the government to come back with a better deal.
    Cretin.
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

An utter The fact that he has managed to be knighted for "political and public service" says an awful lot about the calibre of British politicians.
    England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

Working...
    X