• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Airbus to leave UK in case of hard brexit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
    Says the forum nazi
    Your stupidity is almost worth crowdfunding.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      Your stupidity is almost worth crowdfunding.

And shaun the potato peeler chips in with his incredible wit and intelligence

Comment

And shaun ... incredible wit
        You're half right.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          You're half right.
          I got incredible.......you would have got dim.

HTH

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Says the forum nazi
            I bet if I ask nicely you'll draw a cock and balls...
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
              I bet if I ask nicely you'll draw a cock and balls...
              Ask him if he wants to surrender and he'll jump at the chance and offer to sell out some of his neighbours too!!

Comment

Watching interviews of workers at airbus and people in the community (older, retired people) and the problem with Brexit is loud and clear. All workers fear for their jobs and agree it's not scaremongering. Almost without fail they voted remain. The leavers were idiots to a voter, and retired.

One bloke said he voted out in 2016 and would vote out again. The interviewer pointed out that his son works for airbus and might he not lose his job. The bloke shrugged his shoulders and said he voted for himself not his son. Typical selfishness of a brexiter.

A woman interview said she was sick of Brussels telling us how big our bananas can be and other rules. The interviewer pointed out that Brussels don't tell us, and the woman said "yes, but I'm going down to basics" - I mean WFT does that even mean? Sounds like the idiots on here. Has no understanding of what Brussels do, believes the rubbish they hear in the Fail. Again though, she wasn't bothered that locals would lose their jobs.

This my friends is what we are dealing with. Idiots to voter. Even when faced with facts they spout the same old lies.

Superb
                I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                  workers fear for their jobs
                  Indeed. That is what Project Fear will do to the feeble-minded.

Almost without fail they voted remain.
                  See above.

So in summary, the lily-livered are much more likely to be Remainers.

That is what we see on here my friends.

Superb!

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                    Indeed. That is what Project Fear will do to the feeble-minded.

See above.

So in summary, the lily-livered are much more likely to be Remainers.

That is what we see on here my friends.

Superb!

I expected nothing less from an idiot like you who doesn't care about others. That's ok, it's a free country, as you were. Keep spouting the same old 'project fear' tosh if it makes you feel better. Others understand the truth.

If we bomb out with no deal there are 100,000 workers at airbus and its supply chain who will find out that project fear will become project reality. The fact you can't understand what will happen surprises no one. Your lack of understanding of how companies operate is legendary on here.
                    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

The fact you can't understand what will happen surprises no one.
                      Whereas YOU with your Crystal Ball have ALL the answers....................how odd that you never saw the Referendum result coming though eh?

Never mind, your blinkered pig-ignorant stupidity is legendary...........and not just on here.

Your lack of understanding of how companies operate is legendary on here.
                      Companies operate by trading. An activity that will STILL happen after March 29th whatever outcome.

Fear not Chicken Licken......the sky won't come falling in.

Comment

Working...
                      X