• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Airbus to leave UK in case of hard brexit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Whereas YOU with your Crystal Ball have ALL the answers....................how odd that you never saw the Referendum result coming though eh?

Never mind, your blinkered pig-ignorant stupidity is legendary...........and not just on here.

Companies operate by trading. An activity that will STILL happen after March 29th whatever outcome.

Fear not Chicken Licken......the sky won't come falling in.

Yes, most companies will still operate, they just may not be in the UK. I get you can't comprehend the impact on the economy of crashing out - you don't need to keep pointing out your lack of intelligence, we get it.

As for me being blinkered and pig-ignorant, and it being legendary then please do share with everyone. Rather than making tosh up, post some links to other places not CUK. Or, god forbid, are you making sh1t up as usual Go one old man, put your money where your mouth
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
      Samey samey tired old Tripe deleted
      Message to Whorty...........when you are at the bottom of the hole you ought to stop digging.

It is not as if you can make yourself look any more out of touch and hysterical.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Message to Whorty...........when you are at the bottom of the hole you ought to stop digging.

It is not as if you can make yourself look any more out of touch and hysterical.

So you was lying then? Why not just admit that you lied?

Or you can revert to your standard form and just keep throwing out lies and insults to try and detract from your lack of intelligence and understanding.

Comment

Watch and learn jellybrain!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Watch and learn jellybrain!!

Still haven't come up with proof of your accusation that : "Never mind, your blinkered pig-ignorant stupidity is legendary...........and not just on here"

Come on d1ckhead, stop deflecting. Post some proof or just admit you're a lying little pea brained scrot.

This thread is proving to everyone that you're a liar.

Your go

Comment

This thread is proving to everyone that you've really touched a nerve with me.
              Well they DO say that the truth sometimes hurts.

Comment

Well they DO say that the truth sometimes hurts.

You're still deflecting and making a fool of yourself. I'm giving you permission to prove to everyone that what you claimed earlier is true.

Or you can keep proving what a lying idiot you are. Its your choice. Go on, take back control.

Comment

Blah blah blah
                  The proof that you are stupid is something you continue to manage without external influence.

So keep on keeping on................

Comment

The proof that you are stupid is something you continue to manage without external influence.

So keep on keeping on................

Still nothing and still deflecting then. All you've proved so far is you're a liar. You've shown this on an open forum; do you think anyone will believe anything you say in future?

Comment

Still nothing and still deflecting then. All you've proved so far is you're a liar. You've shown this on an open forum; do you think anyone will believe anything you say in future?
                      Chill out and get a beer. We all know shauny is a third rate spud basher.

Comment

Working...
                      X