• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Airbus to leave UK in case of hard brexit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Chill out and get a beer. We all know shauny is a third rate spud basher.
    More like 5th rate.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      Chill out and get a beer. We all know shauny is a third rate spud basher.
      I'm cool, just enjoying showing him up as a liar.
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

"When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him."
        “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Airbus to leave UK in case of hard brexit

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
          So that explains why you and your chums respond to me with smilies and stupid comments.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
            So that explains why you and your chums respond to me with smilies and stupid comments.
            No. The explanation for THAT is because YOU only have the capacity to understand stupid comments.

We just don't want you feeling left out, and running the risk of triggering another of your rejection episodes. Nobody wants THAT!

HTH

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

No. The explanation for THAT is because YOU only have the capacity to understand stupid comments.

We just don't want you feeling left out, and running the risk of triggering another of your rejection episodes. Nobody wants THAT!

HTH

Don't believe what he says @WTFH ... he's a proven liar. Can't trust anything that he says

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                Don't believe what he says @WTFH ... he's a proven liar. Can't trust anything that he says
                I wouldn’t even trust him with his name, rank and serial number.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Are we even sure he knows how to peel a potato?

Comment

It's written on his potato peeler.

Comment

That would be more effective if you weren't chewing straw.

Comment

Working...
                      X