• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Project Lie

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Project Lie

Some interesting posts being posted on pro-Brexit social media about what would happen if Britain decided to stay in the EU. Its all lies but the amount of people that people that are replying showing they believe shows the really just how gullible they are:

What will actually happen if we stay in the EU?"

Check it out if you wish ——>>

1: The UK along with all existing members of the EU lose their abstention veto in 2020 as laid down in the Lisbon Treaty when the system changes to that of majority acceptance with no abstentions or veto’s being allowed.

2: All member nations will become states of the new federal nation of the EU by 2022 as clearly laid out in the Lisbon treaty with no exceptions or veto’s.

3: All member states must adopt the Euro by 2022 and any new member state must do so within 2 years of joining the EU as laid down in the Lisbon treaty.

4: The London stock exchange will move to Frankfurt in 2020 and be integrated into the EU stock exchange resulting in a loss of 200,000 plus jobs in the UK because of the relocation. (This has already been pre-agreed and is only on a holding pattern due to the Brexit negotiations, which if Brexit does happen, the move is fully cancelled - but if not and the UK remains a member it’s full steam ahead for the move.)

5: The EU Parliament and ECJ become supreme over all legislative bodies of the UK.

6: The UK will adopt 100% of whatever the EU Parliament and ECJ lays down without any means of abstention or veto, negating the need for the UK to have the Lords or even the Commons as we know it today.

7: The UK will NOT be able to make its own trade deals.

8: The UK will NOT be able to set its own trade tariffs.

9 The UK will NOT be able to set its own trade quotas.

10: The UK loses control of its fishing rights

11: The UK loses control of its oil and gas rights

12: The UK loses control of its borders and enters the Schengen region by 2022 - as clearly laid down in the Lisbon treaty

13: The UK loses control of its planning legislation

14: The UK loses control of its armed forces including its nuclear deterrent

15: The UK loses full control of its taxation policy

16: The UK loses the ability to create its own laws and to implement them

17: The UK loses its standing in the Commonwealths

18: The UK loses control of any provinces or affiliated nations e.g.: Falklands, Cayman Islands, Gibraltar etc

19: The UK loses control of its judicial system

20: The UK loses control of its international policy

21: The UK loses full control of its national policy

22: The UK loses its right to call itself a nation in its own right.

23: The UK loses control of its space exploration program

24: The UK loses control of its Aviation and Sea lane jurisdiction

25: The UK loses its rebate in 2020 as laid down in the Lisbon treaty

26: The UK’s contribution to the EU is set to increase by an average of 1.2bn pa and by 2.3bn pa by 2020
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

27. Scoots is proclaimed Dictator for life of the EUSSR.

Comment

28. If we leave, all those who voted out will win the lottery jackpot every week.
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
        Some interesting posts being posted on pro-Brexit social media about what would happen if Britain decided to stay in the EU. Its all lies but the amount of people that people that are replying showing they believe shows the really just how gullible they are:
        Whoever wrote that crap doesn't know how to spell "Vetoes". Btw, I like the way you say your source is "social media", that means it's unverifiable - well done!

I refer to my previous question, what's your problem?
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
          Whoever wrote that crap doesn't know how to spell "Vetoes". Btw, I like the way you say your source is "social media", that means it's unverifiable - well done!

I refer to my previous question, what's your problem?
          I think you'll find the reason it is spelled 'Vetoes' is because it was written by a Brexiter. Personally I have no problem, I just like to watch people go redder and redder until they finally burst a vein or two as we see with some of the more socially incompetent (and impotent) on here. Brexit won't affect me as much as most of the people on here, I just think that it's a stupid idea being put forward by stupid people to keep even more stupid people in their place. It seems to be that the real losers are going to be those that voted for it...
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
            27. Scoots is proclaimed Dictator for life of the EUSSR.
            I for one welcome our new overlord.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

I think you'll find the reason it is spelled 'Vetoes' is because it was written by a Brexiter. Personally I have no problem, I just like to watch people go redder and redder until they finally burst a vein or two as we see with some of the more socially incompetent (and impotent) on here. Brexit won't affect me as much as most of the people on here, I just think that it's a stupid idea being put forward by stupid people to keep even more stupid people in their place. It seems to be that the real losers are going to be those that voted for it...
              100% agree. Also add to the fact when they go to work after brexit and lose their job. I wonder how they would feel about brexit then?? Would they want to go crawling back to eu? I don't think so as we would be worse off and all points listed would be true.

Comment

How's that working out for you? Any scalps?

You don't appear to be having much success.
                Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                  How's that working out for you? Any scalps?

You don't appear to be having much success.
                  Plenty, I have a really rather good Twatter thing going on with a number of Kippers and yellow vest people who are getting more and more incensed...whereas I'm just sitting here with a nice coffee and my feet up

Comment

I'm just sitting here with a nice coffee and my feet up

Yeah, go Darmy......the keyboard cretin!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                    X