• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Govt Remainers Move to Kill No Deal Brexit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    Cancelling Brexit would have the beneficial effect that disillusioned Brexiteers will no longer be motivated to vote in future elections and referendums leaving the rest of us to strangle everything with more rules because we like rules because rules make us feel important and allow us to look down on people who the rules tell us it is okay to look down on

FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
      FTFY

Yes, you absolutely are a hypocritical , looking down your nose at others.

https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...ml#post2616735

How many people are on UC versus how many people are bin dipping.

Do you think maybe those dipping for food have spent the money they were given for food on non food luxuries?

Comment

FTFY

YBF, i do look down on intellectual amoebas like yourself
        I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          Well?
          No I don't because I have been consistent all along when not quoted out of context.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Contractor UK Forum mobile app

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
            No I don't because I have been consistent all along when not quoted out of context.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Contractor UK Forum mobile app
            Where did I quote you out of context?

Comment

Originally posted by GreenMirror View Post

Maybe French can export some of their yellow vests? How did the UK ever defeat the French in a war?
              Not for a while and not often.

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland beat Napolean. Prior to the French revolution it wasn't a united kingdom.

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland has never beaten France.

/pedant
              See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                Cancelling Brexit would have the beneficial effect that disillusioned Brexiteers will no longer be motivated to vote in future elections and referendums leaving the rest of us to run things properly.

assuming they survive the marches and civil unrest.

There aren't enough de-fibrilators to keep that gammon-fest walking for long.
                See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post
                  assuming they survive the marches and civil unrest.

There aren't enough de-fibrilators to keep that gammon-fest walking for long.
                  They can go a long way on bile.

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post
                    Not for a while and not often.

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland beat Napolean. Prior to the French revolution it wasn't a united kingdom.

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland has never beaten France.

/pedant
                    It was a minor involvement from the UK, less than 25% of the total:

Wellington later said that he had "an infamous army, very weak and ill-equipped, and a very inexperienced Staff". His troops consisted of 67,000 men: 50,000 infantry, 11,000 cavalry, and 6,000 artillery with 150 guns. Of these, 25,000 were British, with another 6,000 from the King's German Legion (KGL). All of the British Army troops were regular soldiers, but only 7,000 of them were Peninsular War veterans. In addition, there were 17,000 Dutch and Belgian troops, 11,000 from Hanover, 6,000 from Brunswick, and 3,000 from Nassau.
                    Two and a half Prussian army corps, or 48,000 men, were engaged at Waterloo
                    Battle of Waterloo - Wikipedia

Comment

FTFY

Thx for correcting the post.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Working...
                      X